Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Nov 2019
TaiwanPermanent PositionTaiwan's well-known chain of restaurant.
Expires on 11 Dec 2019
- Dealing with delayed or quality purchases
- Cost control and inventory control
- Departmental annual budgeting and procurement strategy planning
- Distribution and production department management
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6132)
- Food purchasing experience more than 2 years
- Good at cost control ability
- Experience in the development of vendor(food ingredients)
- Good at teamwork and communication, and have problem solving and decision making skills
- Fluent English
- Salary: 1,500,000~2,000,000
- Work place: Taipei
08 Nov 2019
Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank, Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA boutique regional bank is looking for a compliance officer to take on the role of a Head of Department. You will be leading a team of two compliance officers on both AML and regulatory compliance issues in both retail and corporate banking. You can expect the role to give exposure in a top-managerial position within compliance. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $180,000 annually.
Expires on 22 Nov 2019
- oversee the setting of standards and policies to ensure that the bank complies with regulations
- oversee effective compliance testing of policies and procedures to identify gaps and address those issues
- provide assurance to both the GM and the Global Head of Compliance that regulatory requirements are complied with
Posted ByAndreas Satria Tobias (Reg No: R1986784)
- A good university degree
- 7 to 10 years of experience in both retail and corporate banking compliance
- Experience in a team lead position for either AML or Regulatory Compliance; preferably both.
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, drop me, Tobias, a call at 65113428. Alternatively, you can reach me at Tobias.Andreas@peoplesearch.jobs.
(Andreas Satria Tobias, Reg No: R1986784)
07 Nov 2019
Healthcare Sales Consultant
TaiwanPermanent PositionWith over 19 years of industry experience, we are committed to finding the right fit for individual futures.
Provide professional service to our clients about Human resources especially in Executive search mainly for Taiwan and for Greater China Area.
If you are aggressive, smart and hope to have an impact on people's life, please feel free to contact us.Expires on 28 Nov 2019
Posted ByDavid Guo
Tel: 886 2 6631 email@example.com
- 從客戶開發 / 人選媒合 / 到結案，一條龍的訓練
07 Nov 2019
Supply Chain Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client has been committed to deploy its industrial know-how, quality and logistics across all continents since its creation.The company is driven by passionate commercial and technical teams located in the heart of the markets. They manufacture and export a wide range of innovative products. They are looking for the right talent to assist in worldwide import and export of their products!
1. Shipping Arrangement & Customer Service
- Main point of contact between business development managers, customers and suppliers/ vendors
- To handle suppliers’ and customers’ enquiries with timely communications, order placements, shipping documents verification and all other customer services related areas and follow through on orders up to delivery to customers or to warehouse within targeted schedule
- Verification of importation documents from suppliers and preparation of exportation documents to customers, i.e. Certificate of Analysis, Bill of Lading, Packing List, Invoice, etc.
- Quotation request and pricing negotiation for transportation cost (sea/ land).
- Work closely with appointed forwarding agents for port custom clearance status and ensure on time delivery to customers
- Monitor performance and service level of appointed forwarding agents
- Ensure full shipping documents are compiled and submitted to forwarding agents in timely manner for the purpose of custom clearance
- Timely updates of shipment log file for delivery and transport tracking
- Assist business development managers to follow up customers’ complaint and claims status
2. Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Ensure warehouse have sufficient physical stock to cater for all open orders
- Sufficient safety stock level to cater for urgent and un-forecasted orders
- Monitor inventory holding level to avoid stock out or holding too much stock
- Obtain and review monthly inventory report
- Submit monthly inventory reconciliation report to Finance team for every month-end closing
- Work closely with appointed warehouse operator to ensure smooth importation and exportation processes of imported products
- Monitor performance and service level of appointed warehouse operator for customer value added services, i.e. rebagging/ relabeling operations
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Work closely with international and local vendors for quotation request, pricing negotiation and supply chain related matters, i.e. cost of products, forwarding and transportation cost, shipment schedules, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors towards win-win situation.
- Purchase products from manufacturers in Asia to be sold in local or other overseas markets
- Familiar with Incoterms 2010.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Experience working in trading/ distributor environment is added advantage
- Familiar with warehouse/ order management and logistics workflow
- Required language(s): Chinese (Mandarin), English, Bahasa
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software
06 Nov 2019
(Taiwanese Candidate Calling) Sr. Relationship Manager / Team Head - Corporate Banking (Taiwanese corporate client)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients are well established and reputable international platform in Hong Kong. Currently they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams to handling the existing client pool. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development • Strong career progression and diverse exposure
Expires on 06 Dec 2019
- Independently develop and manage a portfolio of Taiwanese corporate clients
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, project financing, and treasury product or services
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and credit proposals
- Explore new business opportunities and assist the team to achieve budget targets
- Candidate would need to have leadership ability to build up a team
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or email@example.com
- Only native Taiwanese will be considered in this position
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 – 8 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking. Team leading experience will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
06 Nov 2019
Store Manager / Store Director - Fashion Retail
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur Clients are the world’s leading global luxury brands which are well established brand known. They are now seeking for the top-quality candidates to join them due to the expansion. They are now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the position of Store Manager / Store Director
• Excellent employee development
• Attractive package and benefits
• Strong career progression
Expires on 06 Dec 2019
- Customer service-oriented and able to deliver excellent service to customers
- Handle daily sales activities in the store to meet and achieve sales targets prescribed by the company
- Ensure products are well presented, maintain excellent, up-to-date product knowledge
- Good communication skills and exceptional selling skills
- Assist in store events, VM support and stock management
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in fashion retail industry with managerial experiences
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Strong in people management, coaching skills and operation works
- Mature, independent and work with passionate
- Sales and result-oriented
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- More experience would be considered as Store Director
- Immediate available preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**