Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
2 listing(s) available.
06 Mar 2023
L&D Manager / Senior Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a Singapore-headquartered supply chain company with global footprint.
Expires on 08 Apr 2023
- Support global learning needs including cascade of group key practices and learning initiatives and programs, and assist in requests from global business/ operations
- Co-ordinate, roll out and administer learning and related programs and initiatives to support new organisation capability building
- Assist in training design and development including working with relevant stakeholders, subject matter experts and external institutions/ companies in the development of training programs and initiatives aligned with business needs particularly in new and emerging areas of technology, port and logistics sectors, sustainability
- Maintain global training dashboard and assist in learning analytics including collection, analysis and reporting of global training statistics
- Develop and implement learning plans and initiatives including new learning innovations such as micro-learning to promote learning and learning culture
- Develop and implement plans and initiatives for team and stakeholders’ engagement and communication and to brand and communicate learning initiatives
- Identify and implement areas of collaborations with IHLs and external companies/ agencies to meet business needs
- Manage engagement of internal stakeholders and external institutions including IHLs and external agencies to design, develop and deliver training programs to meet business needs
- Assist in process streamlining and improvement: review practices, processes and systems and propose, develop and implement improvement plans and initiatives to enhance efficiency and productivity and to support corporate learning and development initiatives
- Oversee and ensure documentation of content and knowledge management for all training programs, courses and other initiatives
- Any other tasks / work as assigned
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organisation Development or related field
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Proven hands-on experience in leading key change projects
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder communication and management and learning management systems will be an advantage
- Good to possess knowledge on data analytics and logistics industry
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
01 Mar 2023
Section Head, Management Development Training, Training & Development
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur Client, a leading bank is currently looking for an experienced section to lead its training & development function. Candidate with solid experience in training from all sectors are welcome to apply
Expires on 30 Apr 2023
- Be a section head leading a small team to drive leadership development, management competence building, and cultural building across the Bank.
- Identify talent gaps and learning needs of the Bank for future capacity building and strategize effective learning and development solutions to close the gaps.
- Structure and implement comprehensive learning and development curriculums to enable leadership capability and staff competence building.
- Adopt innovative, flexible and practical approach and methodologies of learning solutions to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Strategize manpower planning of the team and lead and coach team members to accomplish goals and deliver impact.
- Build a strong network with other learning practitioners in the market to foster best practice sharing, and develop a long-term, win-win relationship with external vendors.
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal and external stakeholders; provide professional, proper advice and support to lines of business and function.
- Keep abreast of new development in the statutory obligations of the bank
Posted ByRaymond Lam
Tel: +852 6108 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, HR management and Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the leadership development and management training field, with at least 4 years of experience in managing a team of learning or talent development professionals; experience in banking or financial industry is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of concept, model, methodology and tools of leadership and talent development (e.g. psychometric tools, skill profiling, etc.).
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable