Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 May 2020
Group HR, Scholarships & Awards, Assistant Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the largest healthcare group and being part of the national healthcare blueprint, it is ear-marked to be one of government key areas of development with rapid expansion ranging from hospitals, healthcare professionals to allied support. Our local healthcare scene has gone through structural changes over the past few years and corporate function is also steadily expanding to support the growing needs. We are looking for suitable talent for the role of Group HR, Scholarships & Awards, Assistant Manager
Expires on 13 Jun 2020
- Lead the planning and execution of annual recognition awards cycle including conducting briefing for institutions’ representatives, collating awards nomination, performing preliminary review and assessment of incoming nominations, preparing and facilitating awards review panel meetings
- Ensure that recognition awards are aligned to the overall organizational objectives and direction, and that staff are recognized adequately for their contributions at organizational, group and national levels
- Act as the point-of-contact for stakeholders on matters relating to recognition awards framework, policies and processes
- Continuously review and streamline awards nomination and administration processes for improved efficiency
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR related discipline.
- Conversant and prior working experience in designing, planning and implementing workplace health programs and employee engagement activities.
- Prior experience in managing scholarships and awards portfolio is advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong in project management, planning and prioritization
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Demonstrated experience and ability to engage senior management
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057