Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
02 Mar 2023
API Supply Chain Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the most diverse Pharmaceutical MNC's in the world. Rapidly expanding its operations in Asia Pacific Region.
- Ensure information architecture supporting the Supply Chain Planning, Master Data and Analytics processes is robust and integrated across the global network.
- Accountability of Inventory management of consigned materials:
- Planning for the right stock levels of mainly API and Bulk supporting the manufacturing and packaging of company products
- Reconciliation of consigned materials on a periodic basis
- Assuring full SOX compliance for inventory management and accounts payable
- Be the first point of escalation and address the global Supply chain network in any wider supply issues.
- Act as an ASL for the API and Bulk network:
- Accountable for developing global demand profiles/models for all API's and Bulk in the assigned portfolio through interaction with all key stakeholder (API and DP manufacturing sites, together with other Supply Chain colleagues and center teams), including conflicts resolution if arises.
- Partner with BSL/PPL to define medium-term operational and long-range lifecycle API requirements and risk mitigation strategies for supported brands.
- Manage allocation for short supply products by collaborating closely with the respective above site BSLs/PPLs and commercial partners on allocation proposal and inform the allocated quantities to the customer.
- Establish, review and agree for API site portfolio supply chain parameters (e.g., lead times, campaign strategy, safety stock, SNP horizon) to ensure optimized network and resource utilization and supply performance as part of HoSuN / Legal Entity Alignment and Plant Network Strategy, etc.
- Partner with BSL in S&OP process for key brands within API portfolio ensuring supply needs remain aligned with commercial landscape
Area: Improvement initiatives
- Partner with 3rd-party contractors to execute site capacity modelling, provide inputs to the S&OP process, review leading indicators for proactive issue identification, manage metrics to drive to continuous improvement projects to deliver supply chain efficiencies, escalate issues / concerns to appropriate stakeholders / levels of leadership.
- Accountability for the API and DP network working with BSL/ PMO/VSOT & other key stakeholders for API, DP manufacturing site and VSOT managed sites to balance the global demand and supply of across API / DP network:
- Key contact and point of accountability for API, Bulk supply issues, including escalation and development & coordination of resolution plans
- Identify vulnerable future API and Bulk supply situations, prevent and resolve capacity issues and facilitate trade-offs with other brands, where possible
- Develop API and Bulk supply plans and Manage global allocation and deployment of API’s (along with BSL) while under short supply to meet urgent requirements and avoid market stock out
- Work together with PPL/PSL’s, PMO, GTE and GCMC to develop long range API volumes and transitional requirements associated with product/network strategy. Monitor / update as needed going forward as regulatory/supply assumption changes.
- Lead the assigned Supply Chain Planning team (direct reports 3 – 5) that will be responsible for the management of Production Planning/ Scheduling, Materials Planning & Scheduling, Customer Service, Product Lifecycle and Change Management (including / New Modalities commercialization), Shipping, Procurement, SC systems and data/ specifications management with 3rd-party contactors.
Expires on 02 May 2023
- Collect, consolidate, verify and communicate forecasted API volumes per article to be used in the operational plan (budget),
- Generate and review the API demand forecast and inventory targets to detect important deviations from the information used for the operational plan (budget).
- Act as an ASL for the API network:
- Plan appropriate API supply and inventory levels through interface with Site, Supply Chain colleagues, VSOT, together with other center teams (Finance, Procurement and API Capacity Planning)
- Plan API inventory build strategy (SNP Horizon) around large network changes (along with PPL/BSL) in order to ensure customer service during periods of transition
- Monitor and manage current and project API inventory (within sites) finished and key intermediates and partner with BSL to align API targets throughout the network to ensure sites maintain inventory levels and targets in-line with expectations
Posted ByGerard James Rozario (Reg No: R21101884)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations management, engineering and or supply chain required; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain / Materials Management, operations management or Commercial Operations in the pharmaceutical industry
- Relevant operational experience across diverse business portfolio a plus (e.g., BioPharmaceuticals, Consumer Products, other industries). Proven analytical skills, including technical skills with Business Intelligence platforms (e.g., SAP BI/BOBJ, Tableau) preferred.
- Based on supply chain management requirements international and/or domestic travel might be required (expected to be around 20% of the time)
Location : West, Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gerard James Rozario, Reg No: R21101884) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057