Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2020
Recruitment Consultant (Supply Chain)
SingaporePermanent PositionPeopleSearch (EA License:16S8057) is an Executive Search firm that specializes in placing talents across various industries and functions. We have successfully built up organizations across various industries through close partnership with businesses and HR leaders from global companies. We have established a leading presence for top of the line recruitment solutions in many key sectors across Asia – Singapore, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai. With over 15 years of industry experience, our expertise in this field has been honed to perfection.
- We are driven by our passion for people – Everyday our consultants leverage on our wealth of information and expertise across these industries to create positive impact in lives and businesses.
- No recruitment experience? We are still passionate about you –Upon enrolment, you will be placed on a structured training program. You will be honed personally by our management team into industry leading recruitment specialists, with skills and capabilities to become creditable business partners of our clients and candidates.
- This is an exciting time to join our family – We’re brewing something REAL BIG this time round – major business expansion, not just locally but also internationally! If you want a challenging and fast-paced career, and you are energised by enjoying the sweet reward at the end of a good hard fight for success, this is the gig for you.
About the Program:
Expires on 07 Feb 2020
- Analysing and understanding job description of various assignments
- Sourcing for best-fit candidates through market research, key profiling assessments and interviews
- Gather market intelligence of specific industries and targeted professions
- Engage potential new clients, establish relationships and close assignments with speed and efficiency
- Craft business proposals that suit clients' needs and generate positive results for clients
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with candidates in Asia
- 1-2 years of working experience in the Recruitment industry
- A winning spirit
- Candidates with strong passion to develop a career in sales, seeking fast track career progression and looking for a platform to excel
- Team player with a focused and persistent mind-set, taking initiatives to drive results in a dynamic environment
How to Apply?
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057