Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Nov 2019
TaiwanPermanent PositionA growing and ambitious chemical company.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Improve management system and performance of maintenance, continuous improvement, engineering, manufacturing excellence
- Annual maintenance budget
- Process Optimization & Equipment Reliability Improvement
- Process & Technology Survey & Implementation
- Quality Control Methodology Modification & Maintain
- New equipment Implementation
- Work place: 彰化
Posted ByCeline (Job number: 6117)
- Educational background : Chemical engineering, master degree or above
- Fluent English communication. Interview will be implemented in English.
- > 10 years of engineering experiences
- Lead or join engineering project
- LSS BB certificated and achievements
- Experience & achievements on Manufacturing Excellence implementation
27 Aug 2019
HR Operations Specialist ASEAN (1 year contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client, a world leader in chemical industry, is looking for an experienced HR Operations talent with hands-on knowledge to be part of their HR team to handle all hire-to-retire transactional support for ASEAN.
Contact point for Employees & Local Authorities
- Handle country specific government labor surveys and enquiries
- Submission of government grants such as flexi-work arrangements, training grants etc.
- Organize and coordinate HR audit process
- Employment / Dependent pass application, renewal and cancellation. Obtained internal authorization before proceeding. Ensure compliance with immigration ruling.
HR Operations Administration:
- Safe-keeping of Personnel files (need to take back from ASEAN Countries and digitalized critical records)
- Update local policies, procedures & best practices in share-point
- Handle Employee communication such as change of policies, Employee Handbook, etc.
- Handle employee daily enquiries ranging from policies, benefits claims, WD functionality etc.
- Handle employee requests on verification of employment for bank loan, visa application, etc.
- Onboard / off-boarding
- Enrolment & termination in benefit plans, equipment, system access etc.
- Termination of service
- Coordinate with Line Manager on job description / job posting / shortlisting & interview scheduling / offer of employment / organize medical check-up, org announcement & orientation etc.
- Perform background check
- Leverage Chemours Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Help to promote Chemours HR Corporate initiatives such as learning through Udemy, CRG, orange awards, Community Day etc.
- Coordinate employee activities
Expires on 17 Nov 2019
- Workday : continue to validate employee data and work with Line Manager on update
- Support Regional HR projects
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Understand the workings of a multi-national company and an employee service environment will be highly advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in HR operations
- Strong communication and interacting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- 1 year Contract Position
Location : South
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057