Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Apr 2020
Clinical Senior/Key Account Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the top global MNC diagnostic company, presence in more than 40 countries and 150 distributors offering clinical diagnostic products and clinical laboratory solutions
Expires on 28 May 2020
- Achieve yearly revenue and profit targets for Singapore market by applying strong key account management.
- Accountable for monthly forecast and accuracy.
- Regular field work, covering all public and private hospital laboratories, including other laboratories that are utilizing diagnostic tests for patient testing.
- Handling all ITQ/RFP requests from public and private hospital labs either online or hardcopy submission.
- Using CRM tools to plan daily sales call and logging in leads, opportunities.
- Maintain good knowledge of the market, healthcare environment and regulations, trends, competitors, customer needs and other key drivers.
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, key opinion leaders, key decision makers and industry leaders (i.e. government or industry associations) promoting the organizations products and services.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team to ensure customer satisfaction delivery.
- Plan and prepare product launches including regulatory schedule and customer product evaluations.
- Plan and lead marketing activities to ensure timely execution according to plan.
- Able to conduct business in an ethical way, in compliance with company policies, laws and regulations and industry standards
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Graduate qualification in Biomedical Science or Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in IVD diagnostics market, serving both private and public hospital lab accounts.
- Successful sales track record within a matrix organization.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to hospital key stake holders and KOLs.
- Comfortable to interact and handle clinicians.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057