Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
12 Apr 2023
Administration Officer – Global Financial Institution
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading global financial institution and in view of business growth, they are looking for an admin officer to ensure smooth daily operations to support a growing operation.
Expires on 31 May 2023
- Provide full spectrum of administration functions and support including office procurement (e.g. stationery, business cards, printing materials, pantry supplies, office system & furniture etc.) and office repairs & maintenance.
- Liaise with suppliers, vendors, service providers and building management office to ensure proper operating of office equipment and facilities.
- Security systems control (alarm, CCTV & door access), maintain proper records and generate reports whenever required.
- Maintain and update office seating plan, coordinate workstations for visitors, movers & new hires.
- Prepare leaver’s checklist, keep track of new hires/movers/leavers number.
- Name cards administration
- Update staff movement numbers and sustainability numbers (i.e. electricity, paper, garbage, food waste).
- Input admin invoices in payment system
- Handle corporate card application/cancellation/credit limit changes, assign new cards to staff in system
- Handle club memberships and corporate airline/hotel renewals.
- Act as one of the office emergency contact points, handle emergency calls (i.e. office alarms triggering) and report to duty after office hours if required.
- Maintain and update office asset inventory.
- Handle offsite storages (i.e. store/retrieve/destroy/site inspection).
- Check year-end fixed assets list and prepare accrual list.
- Keep office keys and maintain record.
- Coordinate with service providers for in-house luncheon & functions, duties include catering arrangement, venue set-up and reinstatement.
- Coordinate and follow-up on office renovation and modification jobs.
- Back-up receptionist / mail room duties when colleagues go on leave.
- On-duty during weekends/public holidays if required (i.e. oversee renovations, carpet cleaning etc.)
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by line manager
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: +852 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant office administration experience in handling office
- procurement and facilities management.
- Experience with global MNC or sizable organizations a plus
- Experience in coordinating office renovation project.
- Mature, independent, enthusiastic, good interpersonal skills and strong sense of
- Team player is a must.
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Fluent in written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook