Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 May 2020
Lab Admin Officers - Shifts (6 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAs a Lab Admin Officer - Shifts (6 Months Contract) of the Covid-19 laboratory, you will be part of a team that supports the Nation’s efforts to conduct laboratory tests on swab samples for Covid-19. You will work in certified laboratories situated in the west and east of Singapore. You will be provided Personal Protective Equipment and training to equip you with the requisite protection and competencies to execute your duties. Your role will directly contribute towards Singapore’s fight against Covid-19.
As an Admin Assistant for Test Labs, you will be assigned the following tasks to assist the site supervisor:
Expires on 21 Jun 2020
- Receive test samples and to store them appropriately.
- Ensure the supply of consumables and PPE, serviceability of equipment and infrastructure, and calling for repair and replenishment whenever needed.
- Ensure that the sample storage facilities are serviceable and adequate, especially during surge period.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the site and biohazard waste disposal.
Posted ByNeo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority to candidates with First Aid training certificates (with CPR and AED)
- Willing to work in the laboratory environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Organised and meticulous
- Willing to work on shifts (including night shift from 12 am to next day 8 am) and weekends. A normal work week comprises 5 days with 8 hrs per day
- Only Singaporeans.
- 6 Months Contract Position
Location : East / West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057