Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2020
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well known regional corporation who has made their brand well known across the chemical industry. A brand that is home to everyone.
Expires on 18 Jun 2020
- Assist in recruitment and selection in the regional office.
- Promote employee engagement by planning and co-ordinating various activities/events for the Regional team to improve retention and engagement.
- Coordinate the process of annual salary revisions and bonus pay-out to employees by collaborating with line managers, regional HR Director and Regional VP to ensure competitive and fair employee compensation.
- Assist in advising line managers on employee relations issues, taking in consideration local laws and regulations, to ensure a fair and transparent process.
Tel: 603 2261 email@example.com
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in HR & Administration is essential
- Proficient in HRMS and Microsoft Office
- Fluent oral and written in English is essential
04 Jun 2020
TaiwanContract Position知名火鍋連鎖店 調味品為主的綜合性食品公司 品牌核心價值:專業、便捷、創造(是便捷美味的廚房、餐桌食品供應商) 生產製作的產品銷往臺灣各地、東南亞等地的海外通路
04 Jun 2020
System Support Officer
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, one of the leading foreign banks in Hong Kong, is currently looking for a System Support Officer to be part of a dynamic team to support its end users. The incumbent can look forward to building a career in a stable work environment and also enjoys good work exposure. Job Highlights • Please email firstname.lastname@example.org • Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office 365 Applications, Blackberry Work and common desktop applications • Hands on experience in PC Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware Horizon and supporting experience in trading systems, such as Refinitiv, Bloomberg is preferred
Expires on 04 Jul 2020
- Perform helpdesk service and handle user enquiries; Provide 1st tier technical support including troubleshooting, incident and problem identification, resolution and escalation
- Handle User ID administration; Undertake system testing and installation, ensure smooth operation on servers, server room, IT infrastructure and trading systems
- Handle general administrative duties, IT asset inventory control and report printing
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Liaise with internal users and external vendor on IT project implementation
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Degree/Higher Diploma Holder in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in service desk and system support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office 365 Applications, Blackberry Work and common desktop applications
- Hands on experience in PC Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware Horizon and supporting experience in trading systems, such as Refinitiv, Bloomberg is preferred
- Certified MCITP, CCNA, ITIL is an advantage
- Customer-orientated, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, Independent, self-driven and eager to learn
- Good command of English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
03 Jun 2020
Digital & E-Commerce Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renowed FMCG company is seeking for an experienced candidate to join in their esteemed and growing team.
Expires on 30 Jun 2020
- Set up E-commerce media strategy & Content Asset Management.
- Build bottom up activity and resource plan to deliver Sell Out and Sell In objectives.
- Drive the internal planning cycle to ensure a good demand projection for the channels.
- Define social media strategy and brand plan by working with brand leaders.
- Ensure community management.
- Work and partner with social media agency to deliver social media assets, campaign and monitor results.
- Manage Return of Investment (ROI) of social media investment.
- Identify right influencers.
- Campaign effectiveness and monitoring.
Posted ByErica Khoo
Tel: +60 16643 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 years of experience in E-Commerce & Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong leadership with strategic vision and drive.
- Structured and has good analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
03 Jun 2020
Team Lead / Recruitment Consultant
MalaysiaPermanent PositionPeopleFirst is Hiring!
The economic fallout from the Covid-19 pandemic has caused many businesses to cut jobs or cease hiring. However, the crisis has also created opportunities for businesses to take stock and plan for recovery and growth. Many businesses realise that strategic talent acquisition and manpower management are crucial to their long-term success and resilience.
We, at PeopleFirst, are growing our team in order to empower such businesses while elevating jobseekers' careers. Join our team of Headhunters!Expires on 30 Jun 2020
Posted ByShawnie Soo
Tel: +60 17248 email@example.com
Keen to be a Hunter instead of being Hunted? Write in to us!
03 Jun 2020
E-Commerce Media Specialist - Onsite
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition
● Analysis/Decision Making
Gathering relevant information efficiently; applying logic in solving
problems and making decisions; using data to support
recommendations; weighing risks and predicting benefits and costs.
● Teamwork and Collaboration
Fostering an environment that values teamwork and sharing of ideas,
● Effective Execution
Achieving results with speed and excellence; eliminating unnecessary
work; adding value to the organization by motivating others to action;
holding self and othersExpires on 03 Jul 2020
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 03 firstname.lastname@example.org
The scope of this role comprises the South ASEAN Hub ( Malaysia, Singapore,
On-Site Media Buys
● Lead evaluation, selection, & post-event analysis for all on-site media
buys based on Campaign Brief from Campaign Planner
● Working closely with e-retailers & external agencies to maximise
performance & ROI
● Measure the results of traffic generation within the platform activities.
● Evaluate onsite platform media placement which is working or not
working (Example, banners placement gives higher ROI)
● Analyze performance & understand the details & effectiveness of each
● Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance
& paid search traffic to optimise all campaigns
● Negotiate placements with platform marketing & manage budget.
● Lead on-site search strategy & keyword development in conjunction with
agency. Guide brand/content team in developing effective
search-optimized copy for product title/ PDP content.
● Manage off-site (search engine) search across SEO & paid search in
conjunction with agency. Partner with brand team for legal approval of
search result copy.
● Provide strategic direction for e-retailers channels and paid search for
both onsite and external platform
● Optimise onsite & offsite search experience end to end by developing
more relevant & accurate search results
● Improve category performance through improvements to filtering,
search and navigation
● Improve onsite CP page consumer journey (Example, CP flagship store,
PDP & TN)
● Undertake competitor research & identify emerging trends to each both
onsite & paid search activities