Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Sep 2020
AVP/VP - Regulatory Reporting (Up to 45K)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Dynamic team company environment • Stable environment with good team culture
Expires on 25 Oct 2020
- In charge of the preparation of various regulatory returns / reports / surveys and Key Financial Information Disclosure Statement of the Branch to comply with the requirements of the Banking Ordinance.
- Ensure the data accuracy obtained from different internal sources including department submission, system generation, etc. during compilation process.
- Conduct regular review, modify or develop the automation programme / procedure in accordance to updates or changes in regulatory reporting requirements.
- Work with internal departments on provision of relevant data for the compilation of regular regulatory reports or ad hoc requests from local authorities.
- Assist in liaising with auditors in preparation for and during the audit periods.
- Assist in liaising with the regulator including but not limited to handling of enquiries or ad hoc requests, prepare materials for examinations conducted by the HKMA.
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder, preferably from accounting or finance related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience of regulatory reporting in banking industry
- Well versed in relevant regulations & reporting standards
- Excellent computer skills including Excel command, macro, etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion