Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jan 2021
Corporate Banking - Relationship Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Corporate Bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for a Relationship Manager with experience managing Large Corporates to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be exposed to great opportunities growing and managing a portfolio of Large Corporate clients. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Jan 2021
- Responsible for managing the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently
- Focus on the new business acquisition with a strong focus on Asia market
- Cross-selling bank’s products and services among business units and inter-branch
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, credit process, legal & compliance, execution and portfolio management
Posted ByGinny Kai Lin Tan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of corporate banking experience
- Strong business and product knowledge in risk-management, trade and structured financing
- Self-Motivated individual with strong credit writing skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, required to handle internal & external stakeholders from North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ginny Tan, Reg No: R2091424).
*All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.