Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Oct 2019
Technical Lead / Senior Software Developer (.NET)
SingaporePermanent PositionAs part of the digital transformation initiative we have multiple clients in the expansion mode to hire Senior Software Developer. This role will be part of the core IT team to drive the end-to-end software development.
Expires on 19 Dec 2019
- Proactively identify and recommend technology improvements and innovations.
- Analyze, design and develop user-friendly interactive software applications based on business requirements that aligns with the business digital initiatives.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques to suggest new features to enhance the application.
- Identify, analyze performance of applications and enhance the application.
- Provide advice and direction to management on mobile development issues.
- Ability to conduct high quality code reviews and optimize application performance.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 6 years of hands-on in .NET development experience.
- Fluent in Microsoft technologies including C#, MVC, .Net Core and related languages.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated the ability to perform some level of technology decision, or exposure to some complex application development challenges.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience in either iOT, BlockChain, DevOps, Cloud and Jira will be a bonus as these will be the future digital initiatives.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language.
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility and work with regional users.
30 Aug 2019
Embedded Software Functional Test Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a leading Industrial Automation company, is looking for an Embedded Software Functional Test Engineer to work in R&D Team. You will be responsible to utilize product domain knowledge and sound engineering practices, to carry out embedded firmware test activities. You are going to work with the test leads and then learn about the company’s products architects, processes and latest technologies.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Working in a project to generate test documentation such as test strategy, test report, test planning
- Understand and translate requirements, design/functional specifications to define test requirements, and design test cases
- Participate in reviews for feature requirements
- Perform analysis and improvement on the existing test cases
- Develop test ware, test script and execute firmware functional tests based on company’s guidelines
- Debug failures, report and track anomalies
- Report progress to the team lead and manager, escalate issues on time whenever necessary
- Contribute to test KPI deliverables
- Perform regression testing whenever necessary
- You will be involved in multiple test cycle (from functional, to system test) and also multiple test types (such as safety test, cyber security test, firmware test etc)
- You will be involved in innovation activities to improve our test capabilities using the latest technologies
Posted ByElisse Lee Li Sze (Reg No: R1768036)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge or expertise in Test Engineering processes (Agile, continuous integration, waterfall) and methods for test case design and test coverage optimization.
- Knowledge or expertise in test automation methodologies.
- Programming experience in scripting languages is required (preferably Python)
- Experience/knowledge of industrial automation and PLC application will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with IO’s, controller’s families, and RSLogix5000/500 Application Software
- Demonstrated a strong technical skills
- Comfortable with embedded system knowledge
- Experience with test tools, test case repository, bug/anomaly tracking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams or independently, action-oriented, and possesses strong drive for results
- Passionate with testing and curious to explore,
- Demonstrated excellence in all written communications.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills is required
- Detailed oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Elisse Lee Li Sze, Reg No: R1768036). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057