Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2021
Lead / Senior iOS Developer (Swift / Objective C)
SingaporePermanent PositionAs part of the digital initiative, we have multiple internet/eCommerce tech companies in the expansion mode to hire iOS mobile app talents.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Provide functional and technical leadership for mobile application architecture, design, and implementation to ensure business requirements are met.
- Responsible for leading in-house and/or outsourced delivery teams to produce the design and technical implementation of the application solution to ensure it is cost-effective, productive, and complete in a timely manner
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors to perform technical analysis and proposal of solution.
- Software Development, Review, and contribute to the performance tuning, and code optimization
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in mobile application development in iOS.
- Hands-on experience with Swift, Objective C, or relevant technologies.
- Familiar with in agile methodology, CI/CD and cloud technologies
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter, and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057