Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Oct 2020
CS & Supply Chain Supervisor
Expires on 26 Oct 2020
- Leads the CS & supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Organizing and monitoring CS & logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
- Strategically manage CS & warehouse in compliance with GDP and company's policies
- Control of the Inventory and maintaining safety stock level to meet customers’ demands.
- Responsible intercompany and local purchase order fulfillment
- Manage and coordinate with 3PL for Chinese labeling process and working instruction.
- Drive operation to secure plan feasibility and realization, as well continuous improvements
- Adhere to daily operations and internal audit follow GDP regulations
- Advanced analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Manages and analyzes the volume and reasons of product scraped.
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Drive and support team member 's activity and training that help the team to enhance the continuous improvement in daily operation and staff self-development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 4 years of customer service and/or supply chain related working supervisor experience.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Language proficiency: Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Chinese / Mandarin as you are required to liaise with our customers in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
- Knowledge of GDP regulations.