Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2020
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, a regional conglomerate with a diverse business portfolio, currently is looking for Secretary to provide professional secretarial and administrative support for senior leaders to ensure smooth operation.
Expires on 15 Oct 2020
- Provide support to senior leaders on a daily basis
- Make travel arrangements including air tickets, hotel, visa and visit agenda
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules
- Arrange onsite and offsite phone calls / meetings and facility set up
- Ensure passports and visas are valid for travel
- Help work out logistics and agenda for inbound visitors
- File expense reports for senior leaders on timely basis
- Deal with other ad hoc issues if needed
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) email@example.com
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- University graduates preferred with experience from investment banking
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
- The candidate should be able to work independently and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate good team spirit with pleasant personality
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**