Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Apr 2020
Head of IT - Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Head of IT. You will be given a great opportunity to direct the design, development, and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost-effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to the required standards.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision. Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Manage IT Vendor relations
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree in Information Technology
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in information technology, with at least 4 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs
- • Understanding of IT Security Systems, Networking and Database management,& IT Security
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.