Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Feb 2023
Senior HR Manager - Rewards & Performance Management
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur Client, a leading bank in Hong Kong, is currently looking for a seasoned rewards professional to support their growing operations here. Incumbent can look forward to having exciting career growth opportunities in this role.
Expires on 15 Feb 2023
- This is a role directly under the Rewards and Performance team, within the Human Resources Department
- Support the review and development of rewards strategies, including short-term and long-term incentives, as well as benefits review, to ensure they are in line with the market best practices and business strategies.
- Analyze and interpret statistical output from rewards/compensation surveys.
- Liaise with external service providers in designing and administering medical benefits and insurance policies for the Bank Group.
- Review and implement performance management policies and guidelines
- Review and update human resources policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Provide internal consultancy services and guidance on administration of reward/incentive programs and staff remuneration review.
- Participate in ad hoc human resources projects
Posted ByRaymond Lam
Tel: +852 6108 email@example.com
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5-8 years' solid experience in rewards and performance management, preferably gained from banking industry.
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related employment legislation and regulations.
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits programs.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player with positive working attitude, high in self-motivation, independent, well organized and result oriented.
- Hands-on experience with HR databases and Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua a definite advantage.
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Rewards & Performance Management Manager)
06 Jan 2023
HR Service Advisor
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a leading MNC player in the financial services industry.
Expires on 28 Feb 2023
- Manage employment contracts and work pass applications
- Ensure smooth and accurate processing under the expected service level for: Human Resource Information System (HRIS) & On-boarding and off-boarding of staff
- Ensure prompt and accurate benefits enrolment/submission to Benefits Provider
- Continuously review current processes and ensure data integrity
- Handle staff inquiries with a customer service mindset
- Contribute in employee engagement activities
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. 3 years of experience in HR Operations / HR Shared Services in a dynamic environment
- Diploma/Degree in any field of study
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057