Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Nov 2019
Mobile Web Application Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of Digitalization, we are looking for experience manager to oversee both Web & Mobile application team for a reputable company. To be part of the digital team to drive end-to-end enterprise development. You will have an exciting opportunity to collaborate across functional teams to drive innovation and delivering application in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Lead the Application Delivery team by providing guidance and support by developing strategic direction.
- As a Senior Manager you will also be accountable for being the subject matter expert in web/mobile applications to ensure development and maintenance of tools and processes are in place.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and development team to ensure project delivery.
- Building high quality web apps/services by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Work on designs/architectures focusing on scaling the applications
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements
- Deliver know-hows that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including mobile and web.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in architectural/solutioning work to evaluate and implement the best technical solution.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in managing a team in an enterprise setting
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location : CBD
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No:R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057