Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Apr 2020
IT Application Architect
SingaporePermanent PositionTo be part of the digital team to drive end-to-end enterprise IT application architecture. Your role will focus on architecture design and technical implementation accordance to the industry best practices. You will have an exciting opportunity to collaborate across functional teams to drive innovation and deliver applications in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
As an application architect, you will also be accountable for the overall IT architecture, standards, design and implementation of applications to ensure it meets the applications functional and non-functional requirements.
Expires on 23 Jun 2020
- Ensure development and maintenance of applications and processes are in place.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, project managers, developers and vendors to ensure project delivery.
- Building high quality web apps/services by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Work on designs/architectures focusing on scaling the applications
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming development needs and requirements
- Deliver know-hows that are optimized for a wide range of applications, as a technical SME to advise the organization on inputs and recommendation.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in architectural/solutioning work to evaluate and implement the best technical solution.
- More than 8 years of experience in architecting and deploying multiple end to end projects
- At least 4 years of technical lead experience and experience in working in cross functional team both locally and offshore.
- Experience in enterprise SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057