Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Nov 2019
Public Relation Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a reputable company in its industry. Based in Selangor.
Responsible for developing and managing luxury Networks, sales and marketing platforms, programs and initiatives consistent with brand essence/communication strategy in order to create luxury brand exposure with key target High-net-worth individual (HNWI) consumer groups, and generate sales & consumer advocacy
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
Expires on 20 Nov 2019
- Develop volume fulfilment strategy based on given targets focusing on Prestige+ brands and or HNWI communities
- Identify partners for event marketing / PR opportunities that are consistent with luxury brand strategies, implement sales and marketing programs in the key luxury markets
- Develop engagement plans (sales, visibility, advocacy) to recruit HNWI and corporate customers and provide customized service plans.
- Recruit HNWI customers through different channels and expand PRM’s HNWI customer database to achieve target number.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create luxury brand marketing initiatives that will improve brand image and media influence among HNWI customers through customized promotions
- Provide customized services (product packages or organizing activities) for HNWI customers
- Share the company luxury product sales strategy with sales team and regular progress reports to Sales Director and Marketing Director
- Collaborate closely with Marketing on image-building activities and events
- Communicate with regional (PR Asia) HNWI teams on potential brand activities and marketing support
Posted ByCheryl Leong
- Malaysian applicants only
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Working experience in commercial or marketing in international consumer brands
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in advertising or public relations, with a good media and social network is a plus
- Experience in the spirits, wines and beer industry and a great passion for wine and spirits is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin with speech allocution capacity