Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 May 2020
Supervisor - SHIFT (6 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionWe are working with a client from Pharmaceutical industry and they are looking for a Supervisor - SHIFT (6 Months Contract)
Expires on 12 Jun 2020
- Lead, supervise, motivate and direct a team of testers to achieve safety, quality and performance targets.
- Ensure that job allocation are followed by testers and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are being practiced by all.
- In charge of testers scheduling, perform shift and handover duties and is accountable to the manager for the smooth running of shifts.
- Prioritizes schedules based on available manpower, equipment efficiency, capacity and materials requirements.
- Provide directions in resource allocation, issues resolution, deployment/coordination
- Monitor job progress and intervene when necessary, ensuring tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Enforces/implement best practices & culture in proper housekeeping, disciplines and standard work
- Implements, emphasizes importance of, and monitors compliance to appropriate safety policies and procedures.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree with minimum 6 years of with at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Relevant experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- Possess good people management, resource allocation skills.
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Eye for Detail.
- Is a team player.
- Responsible and positive working attitude
- Ability to work on rotating shifts in a highly regulated environment
- 6 months contract position
Office Location: Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057