Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Aug 2022
Senior Sales Executive (Retail/Project)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThis company is part of an international group employing more than 4,300 people across 42 countries worldwide. It is the world's leading industrial mortar manufacturer, offers a complete range of solutions developed using advanced formulation technology to meet the highest technical requirements.
Expires on 17 Aug 2022
- To manage customer accounts and to achieve sales, gross margin & collection budget for designated geographical region
- To develop new customers and sales channels for continuous growth
- Follow up after sales services to ensure customer satisfaction and provide quality services to customers. Regularly seeks out and acts upon feedback from customers.
- To market and promote Weber products and services to customers.
- To monitor and report market and competitor activities and outlook
- To execute internal projects i.e. Sales Action Plan (SAP) and tasks in line with Weber strategy
- Accountabilities in performing with high working attitude to achieve the set KPI on Sales, Gross Margin, Collection Budget, New Customer Prospection & Contribution,
- Duties may be varied from time to time consistent with the employee’s training and skills and such varied duties are to be performed to standards which will be specified as required
- Work closely with Marketing & Technical team as required by the management to entertain and manage any feedback, complaints by the customer on company's product.
- Good communication and management skills with the Relevant Department to ensure any problem or complaints raised by the customer regarding of the specification or technical area can be solved with immediate response.
- To actively engaged with the manager, other team members to share market insights and news. Maintain strong communication to ensure team work.
Posted ByCarmen Woo
- Degree or Diploma in any related qualification or other relevant Building / Construction qualification
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant working experience in Sales, preferably in Construction Material or Building Material Industry.
- Hand-on experience in Sales.
- Strong communication skills. Responsible, independent and a go-getter. Strong planning and organizing skills
- Working knowledge of EHS matters will be added advantage.
- Ability to work independently, identify and solve problems within guidelines and guidance from direct and indirect superior.
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Management Skills
- To comply in any time with the Company EHS Policies, Procedures, Rules & Regulation by ensuring the EHS of work is carried out by employee itself.
- Conducted the SMAT as per guideline by EHS team & update EHS Department for any EHS action.