Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Apr 2021
Business Development Manager, Process (SEA)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMNC Process Instrument Supplier
Expires on 21 May 2021
- Coaching and leading of Channel Partners in order to achieve the agreed targets and define counter measures if targets are not matched.
- Visiting key accounts (end-users, EPC, SF, SI and PF) together with the channel partners in order to maintain and intensify relationship and to receive relevant first hand feedback from the different markets.
- Qualify, align and control country business plans.
- Support and monitor roll-out of Process Marketing Programs to increase penetration in targeted industries, segments and applications.
- Supporting channel partners (pricing, technical uniformity, define chain of communication, etc.) for large national and cross-national projects.
- Monitoring budget achievement trends and continuous analysis of turnover development by product groups, industries and applications.
- Cultivating personal contacts at different levels.
- Bringing in new ideas on how to address the market place with new sales & marketing tools like Telemarketing, Telesales, Inside Sales, eVisits, Industry Segmenting, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
- Provide pro-active benchmarks from other countries.
- Communication hub between the markets to recognize, communicate and support the requirements of both external and internal customers
Posted ByWei Han
- Experience in Process Automation preferred
- Coaching / Partnering with stakeholders; networker with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with business unit, customers on all levels
- Lead involved teams to results within timeframe with tangible outcomes
- Ability to motivate people in a matrix organization, get the right people to agree on solutions and a way forward and ensure end-to-end delivery (oversee, push and hold back, when demanded)
- Presentation, moderation, drive and win people over; good listener and approachable
- Ability to moderate and facilitate workshops; understand intercultural differences and adapt to situations