Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Sep 2023
Business Development and Sales Manager (Healthcare)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client, a fast-growing healthcare platform, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development and Sales Manager to join their dynamic team.
Expires on 01 Nov 2023
- Foster and Cultivate Relationships: Build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare providers, clinics, doctors, and key partners to ensure effective collaboration and partnerships.
- Strategic Sales Planning: Develop and implement robust sales strategies targeting the B2B audience, with a specific emphasis on forging pipelines with insurance companies.
- Client Account Management: Manage existing corporate client accounts while actively pursuing new client acquisition opportunities.
- Marketing Strategy: Plan and execute marketing initiatives aimed at creating brand awareness and generating leads across all relevant entities.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough analysis of market trends, including product and competitor assessments, and provide recommendations to refine sales strategies based on insights and feedback.
- Consumer-Centric Approach: Utilize deep consumer understanding to conceptualize and develop solutions that effectively address customer needs.
- Data-Driven Insights: Guide and contribute to the analysis of available data, extracting valuable insights to inform future business decisions.
Posted ByEthel Tan Seok Khoon (R2096281)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development within the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in forging and managing insurance partnerships.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ethel Tan Seok Khoon, Reg No: R2096281). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
14 Aug 2023
[Healthcare] Career Consultant- Office/ Hybrid working model
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionPeopleSearch, the leading executive search firm in Asia market. We are looking for a Career Consultant who enjoys both the working closely with customer to understand their pain points in talent landscape and passionate to help customers resolve their problems. We provide high-flexible working model, promising career development, unlimited and transparent incentive scheme. If you are aggressive, good learning agility, withstand high-pressure work, and hope to have impact to people's life, please feel free to contact us.
Job DescriptionPeopleSearch, the leading executive search firm in Asia market. We are looking for a Career Consultant who enjoys both the working closely with customer to understand their pain points in talent landscape and passionate to help customers resolve their problems. We provide high-flexible working model, promising career development, unlimited and transparent incentive scheme. If you are aggressive, good learning agility, withstand high-pressure work, and hope to have impact to people's life, please feel free to contact us.Expires on 08 Nov 2023
Posted BySr. Manager David Guo (Reg No: 70774153)
Tel: +886 961 015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare relevant
- Experience in a sales, pre-sales, consultant, ideally with good English capability in written and oral.
- Passionate, Persistence, Attention to detail, Goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Possess a problem-solving attitude and have strong analytical skills.