Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Aug 2022
Communication Executive (Based in KL)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionRecruitment and consulting company based in Singapore. Largest Asia-based recruitment agency in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan).
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy across all brands
- Generate social media content for all platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, WeChat and others)
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Keep ahead of the latest social media best practices and technologies
Content development and creation of collaterals
- Write, review, edit and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms
- Conduct research and interview to learn more about current trends and developments in the industry
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach clients
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- Assist with coordination and execution of internal and/or external events
- Refresh and update internal and external communication templates
Posted ByEe Leng Cheong
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing/Marketing Communications/Communications
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with design and/or video editing software is advantageous
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Ability to present well and be comfortable in front of the camera will be advantageous
14 Jul 2022
Assistant Manager – Customer Marketing and Promotions, Group Marketing
SingaporePermanent PositionAn experienced Assistant manager in Customer Marketing and Promotions, Group Marketing is needed by one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. You will be in charge of planning and carrying out tactical marketing campaigns and marketing communications programs that are in line with the strategies and corporate goals of the company.
Expires on 18 Aug 2022
- Create, develop, and implement comprehensive strategic and tactical marketing campaigns that are tailored to specific customer segments in order to achieve business goals.
- In close cooperation with the teams from Portfolio Management, Distribution, and Channel Propositions, lead and create efficient online and offline product marketing assets.
- Participate in creating the best product customer propositions and make sure that messaging is delivered consistently across all product marketing communications touch points.
- Create a successful content marketing plan to pique consumer interest and boost campaign conversion.
- Keep an eye on and evaluate the performance of any other marketing initiatives as well as integrated marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible results.
- Create and manage web content using Adobe Experience Manager to improve user engagement and customer experience.
- Communicate and work together with internal stakeholders and outside vendors to make sure campaigns and projects are delivered on time.
- Be responsible for taking appropriate precautions to reduce business and regulatory compliance risks.
- Keep up with market developments in terms of legal compliance, new threats, and technological advancements to better understand risk and protect the business.
- Draw attention to any potential issues or dangers and proactively share best risk-management techniques.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Hold a tertiary degree and have at least five years' worth of experience managing and executing integrated marketing communications campaigns with little direction.
- Prior knowledge of or experience in the financial services sector will be advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of running digital marketing campaigns
- Capability to understand customers' perspectives in order to determine their needs and preferences in the life insurance sector
- Exceptional oral and written communication abilities; fluency in both Mandarin and English as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, project multitasking abilities, and interpersonal management abilities
- High level of integrity, responsibility for one's actions, and a positive outlook over teamwork
- Be proactive in making changes to the situation and flexible enough to accept new ones.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 Feb 2022
Senior Product Manager - Investment (PWM)
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading Asian bank and they are currently looking for a Senior Investment Product Manager for their private wealth management product team
- Excellent exposure
- Friendly work environment
- Convenient work location: Central
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Good understanding of investment products for private wealth and private banking customers (e.g. mutual funds, private equity, bonds, structured products etc.) in Hong Kong market
- Set and drive strategy for investment products, including product innovation, product analysis, marketing strategies so as to improve end-to-end customer experience, expand market share and achieve business targets
- Design product life cycle processes and systems platform (including sales processes, new product development, due diligence, onboarding, portfolio management, and product exit strategy)
- Provide product training and market investment updates to front-liners and channels
- In-depth knowledge of HKMA and SFC regulations e.g. Type 1 and 4 licenses
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal and Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure end-to-end process compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from full-time university studies, with degrees in Finance and Economics or related disciplines. CFA and FRM qualifications are preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant banking experience in Hong Kong market in managing investment products portfolios in Consumer Banking (Private Wealth management) and/or Private Banking
- In depth knowledge of HKMA and SFC requirements (in particular Type 1 and 4 licenses), with preference given to prior experience in license applications
- Able to independently develop investment product business policies and procedures manuals (e.g. investment sales processes, product risk ratings etc.)
- Project Management experience, including writing user requirements, UAT system testing, UI and UX
- Excellent communication skills, and able to engage multiple stakeholders actively
- Independent and able to work under pressure within a tight deadline
- Fluent in written and spoken business Chinese, and English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**