Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Feb 2020
Senior HR Executive (in the North, transport provided)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an established engineering MNC, and they are seeking for a driven and engaging Senior HR Executive with background in partnering manufacturing employees / operators to join their HR team. On top of HR partnering, you will expect to supervise some HR projects, and be the custodian for compensation and outsourced payroll.
HR Business Partnering
- Advise stakeholders, business leaders on HR matters pertaining to recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations and performance management.
- Key client facing role in which the individual will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with their businesses and all other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the full range of employee life cycle activities (recruitment, onboarding, performance management, training & organizational development, talent management, annual performance appraisal, exits) for both white- and blue-collar workers. The environment is currently in the process of setting up structure, and system migration, a lot of processes must be streamlined, however this is an amazing opportunity for an individual to build new processes, frameworks, structure and work with great stakeholders who will value your ideas, where HR is a well-regarded function.
HR Competencies Focus
Expires on 06 Mar 2020
- Handling of payroll for 200+ employees (via outsourced vendor)
- Will be heavily exposed to Compensation and Benefits benchmarking, Job Grading, Bonus Incentive pay mix.
Posted ByWong Kay Yan (Reg No: R1656428)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experienced working in manufacturing or engineering companies
- Degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Competent in managing multiple projects simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Good experience in outsourced payroll
- Matured in managing stakeholders and while balancing business needs, has a heart for HR and people
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Wong Kay Yan, Reg No: R1656428)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057