Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 May 2021
Senior Linux Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionYou'll be joining a world-class global engineering team in an R&D engineering company. Looking for Senior Linux Developer who understands state-of-the-art Linux development, who would envision the technical roadmap, lead and develop solutions and drive projects.
Expires on 02 Jun 2021
- Debug, code, test, review software issues. Review code and tests of other sustaining developers.
- Assist with development of features and/or feature enhancements for existing products • Assist product management by recommending product improvements to simplify operation and maintenance
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- Participation in code review, control of code quality
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Mentor mid-level and junior developers within your team
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- With more than 5 years of experience in Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with Deep Linux (Ubuntu) knowledge
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- 2 Positions Available
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057