Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2019
Senior HR Executive / HRBP
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a Globally MNC in the industrial engineering industry, is seeking a HR generalist to take care of the SEA region.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Partner with management team to coach and support managers on employee relations and HR matters to achieve business results, upskill leadership and performance in organisation
- Drive the talent management initiatives in the organisation
- Recruit talents, on-boarding & induction, engage and retain, exit separation
- Actively promote GF employer value proposition to internal & external channels
- Be an Employee advocate and drive employee engagement activities to improve motivation and retention in the organisation
- Implement organisation development through supporting performance management process, development of training plan, maintain employee training records and coordination of training programmes
- Design and maintain HR policies & benefits programmes in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support all compensation benchmark, salary reviews and benefits implementation to ensure compliance with regulations, internal process & market competitiveness
- Coordinate international assignments and transfers to ensure a smooth transition
- Prepares and maintain payroll, employee database, reports and analysis.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy in all HR records and documents in compliance of all labor requirements
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum 3 year of relevant HR experience with recognized degree/ diploma from a reputable educational institution
- Prior regional SEA experience is strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation
- Must be hands on and enjoys operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer and Excel knowledge
- Excellent organisation, influencing, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Able to develop and build good working relationship across all levels
- A fair and objective approach to all personnel and working situations
- The ability to handle disciplinary issues appropriately, listen to problems and respect employee confidentiality
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057