Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
- Logistics Services (5)
- Medical Devices (5)
- Healthcare (10)
- FMCG (1)
- Aerospace (1)
- Banking (27)
- Industrial (5)
- IT (8)
- Real Estate (2)
- Technology (14)
- Semiconductor (1)
- Others (16)
- Power (1)
- Internet (1)
- Securities (1)
- HR & Recruitment (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Finance (1)
Logistic/ Supply Chain Management
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Business Process Excellence / Project Management (2)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Order Management / Customer Service (4)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Inventory Control / Warehouse / Operation/Distribution (3)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Purchasing / Sourcing / Commodity Management (3)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - International Trade/ Compliance / Customs (1)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Material Planning/ Demand & Supply/Planner (1)
- Finance (19)
- Digital / Solution Architect (4)
- Solutions Architect (5)
- Technical (2)
- Project Management (2)
- IT Security Specialist (2)
- Full Stack Web Developer (1)
- Java (1)
- Programming (1)
- Security / Audit (2)
- System Engineering (3)
- Operations (1)
- Systems Architect (1)
- System Design (1)
- Infrastructure (2)
- Networking (3)
- Customer Relationship / CRM (2)
- Support (NetWork/Infrastructure) (1)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Project Manager (Network/Infrastructure) (1)
- UE/UI (User Experience) (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (Application) (1)
- MIS-Application (2)
- Quality Engineering (2)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing (8)
- Accounting (27)
- Customer Service (1)
- Manufacture (2)
- Technical (1)
- Project Management (3)
- Compliance (2)
- Audit (3)
- HR (4)
- Operations (1)
- Clinical Research / CRA (1)
- Medical (1)
- Regulation Affair (1)
- Sales (10)
- Management & Admin (1)
- MIS-Infrastructure (3)
- BD / Merchant (1)
- Risk Management (2)
- eCommerce (1)
- Hospitality (1)
1 listing(s) available.
01 Mar 2023
Lead UNIX Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for a passionate and professional Lead UNIX Engineer to join our Infrastructure Operations team. The incumbent will develop and own the technology vision and strategy for Infrastructure architecture. The right individual will ensure that architecture meet business requirements, partner with key stakeholders, and lead analysis of complex production support issues, assess new technologies and develop solutions. However, we also recognize that each individual has a unique blend of skills. Whether your strength is in Networking or in Engineering, we want to talk to you.
Expires on 31 Mar 2023
- Partner with key stakeholders and participate in requirements gathering, analysis and design activities.
- Support the systems and service client platforms for system management, ad-hoc operational request and problem / defect resolution.
- Deliver architectural design in accordance to business requirement.
- Work with Infrastructure Engineering Lead to develop technology vision and strategy infrastructure architecture.
- Work together with project teams to provide infrastructure implementation estimates.
- Support, design and enhance data dictionaries, physical and logical database models.
- Operate hardware sizing, update logical and physical database design with changes and support project teams during the design phrase.
- Work with Enterprise Architects to align designs with the enterprise roadmaps.
- Execute and maintain data, network and technical architecture(s) requirements for development, execution, and operations environments.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yiying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- At least 5-7 years of experiences with focus on Unix based systems.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in application and technical architecture work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Science or any related to IT Discipline.
- Proven architecture modelling skills and experience in infrastructure design and management.
- Familiar on networking, data centre design, data management and information security.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams within and outside the Group IT including third party vendors.
- Good understanding of the infrastructure architecture standards
- Certification in OTIL and project management preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Centre operation and in developing automation workflow will be a plus.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yiying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057