Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Apr 2020
RPA Developer/Architect (Robotic Process Automation)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, and digitalisation we are seeking for RPA Developer/Architect (RPA) for a Global conglomerate business headquartered in Singapore.
Expires on 23 Jun 2020
- Lead and develop general system design including internal and external information flows, current and future system requirements, interfaces and integration points
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Manage, deliver and deploy end-to-end projects within the given time, budget and standard
- Manage project team members to ensure successful implementation
- Manage and collaborate with different business units, stakeholders and users and/or other IT teams in the application solution proposals
- Work closely with developers and business users to evaluate solutions to resolve business problems
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably certified in RPA Tools like UiPath or Automation Anywhere certified
- Prior hands-on development background in VB.NET and/or C# is preferred
- More than 4 years of experience in RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
- Open to learn new automation technologies
- Working knowledge in databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057