Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jun 2020
Acquisition Relationship Manager, Business Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Financial Institution with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Acquisition Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for growing and managing own portfolio of SME to mid tier corporate clients, manage and achieve revenue target assigned. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$78,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jul 2020
- Responsible to acquire new corporate portfolios and service them efficiently
- Acquire new SME to mid tier customers and market the financial services products to meet client’s needs
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit analysis, cashflow projections, recommendations and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
Posted ByShirlyn Toh (Reg No: R2092526)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Shirlynxf.email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 3 years of experiences in Business Banking/ Commercial Banking
- Highly motivated to achieve individual/team profit targets
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirlyn Toh, Reg No: R2092526).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.