Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
- Logistics Services (5)
- Medical Devices (5)
- Healthcare (10)
- FMCG (1)
- Aerospace (1)
- Banking (27)
- Industrial (5)
- IT (8)
- Real Estate (2)
- Technology (14)
- Semiconductor (1)
- Others (16)
- Power (1)
- Internet (1)
- Securities (1)
- HR & Recruitment (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Finance (1)
Logistic/ Supply Chain Management
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Business Process Excellence / Project Management (2)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Order Management / Customer Service (4)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Inventory Control / Warehouse / Operation/Distribution (3)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Purchasing / Sourcing / Commodity Management (3)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - International Trade/ Compliance / Customs (1)
- [Logistic/ Supply Chain Management] - Material Planning/ Demand & Supply/Planner (1)
- Finance (19)
- Digital / Solution Architect (4)
- Solutions Architect (5)
- Technical (2)
- Project Management (2)
- IT Security Specialist (2)
- Full Stack Web Developer (1)
- Java (1)
- Programming (1)
- Security / Audit (2)
- System Engineering (3)
- Operations (1)
- Systems Architect (1)
- System Design (1)
- Infrastructure (2)
- Networking (3)
- Customer Relationship / CRM (2)
- Support (NetWork/Infrastructure) (1)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Project Manager (Network/Infrastructure) (1)
- UE/UI (User Experience) (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (Application) (1)
- MIS-Application (2)
- Quality Engineering (2)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing (8)
- Accounting (27)
- Customer Service (1)
- Manufacture (2)
- Technical (1)
- Project Management (3)
- Compliance (2)
- Audit (3)
- HR (4)
- Operations (1)
- Clinical Research / CRA (1)
- Medical (1)
- Regulation Affair (1)
- Sales (10)
- Management & Admin (1)
- MIS-Infrastructure (3)
- BD / Merchant (1)
- Risk Management (2)
- eCommerce (1)
- Hospitality (1)
1 listing(s) available.
02 Mar 2023
Regional/Local Senior Regulatory Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the most diverse Pharmaceutical MNC's in the world. Rapidly expanding its operations in Asia Pacific Region.
Expires on 03 Apr 2023
- To assist Head of Regulatory Affairs Head (HRA) to provide leadership and strategic direction of regulatory activities for assigned portfolio in the assigned markets
- To interface with other function lines to ensure collaborative connectivity with these key stakeholders, and a more focused Regional Regulatory Affairs (RA) approach to supporting country and regional business objectives and ensure product access.
- Delivery of innovative pharmaceutical products with competitive labelling to the region in timely manner.
- Be a recognized partner for internal in-country stakeholders and above-country.
- Establish, and maintain, strong relationship with local MAH (distributors) and regulatory authorities in in the assigned markets
- Environment shaping and advocacy activities within country / region.
- Develop strong partnerships with in-country (e.g. Commercial Lead, Medical, Marketing, Supply Chain) & above country to facilitate the development & implementation of registration strategies to expedite the registration of new products, line extensions and life-cycle optimization.
- Provide strategic contribution to the Global RA leadership.
- Responsible for developing and supporting relationships with key external agencies. Support the Health Authority interface throughout the development and lifecycle of a product. Facilitate meetings and participate in negotiations with regulatory authority as necessary.
- Understand regional regulations and developing trends in the local regulatory environment and provide assessment of the impact to key stakeholders. Leverage regulatory intelligence / landscape knowledge to support the development and implementation of regulatory and business.
Posted ByGerard James Rozario (Reg No: R21101884)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in regionally/locally.
- Pharmaceuticals & BioPharma experience
Location : Central, Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gerard James Rozario, Reg No: R21101884) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057