Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jan 2021
Financial Controller (Start-up Environment)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a global leading technology company, headquartered in Singapore. With presence globally, it is rapidly expanding into South East Asia to meet the growing demands of the business.
Expires on 06 Feb 2021
- Manage aspects of financial and budgeting related needs and requirements, including annual target and budget process
- Overseeing the preparation and review of monthly group financial reports
- Participate in projects such as process improvements and system enhancements
- Contribute to guidances and recommendations on business decisions and transactions
- Supervise and coach a regional team
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Minimally 12 years of experience handling full spectrum of Finance and prior experience in a regional position will be advantageous
- Experience in managing a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Candidates with Shared Services experience will be advantageous
- Must be effectively bilingual and able to communicate in English and Mandarin as there will be a need to engage Mandarin-speaking stakeholders in Asia
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
18 Dec 2020
AVP/VP - Internal Audit
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Dynamic Corporate environment • Strong Career development • Strong Asia Coverage
Expires on 17 Jan 2021
- Conduct audits of various operations for the bank in HK and other Asian locations
- Review, supervise and monitor job assignments performed by other staff in ensuring all audit assignments and projects objectives are achieved
- Plan and/or conduct job assignments; follow up on the auditees’ corrective actions and prepare audit documentation
- Provide constructive advice to appropriate levels of management
- Monitor banking regulations in the East Asia region
- Manage key relationships with external stakeholders e.g. regulators, auditors, etc., as well as internal stakeholders e.g. Branch Management, other control functions, etc.
- Update the Regional Head, Head Office Internal Audit Department and local branch management on key risks or control related business changes
- Enhance and ensure the standard of internal audit process to be in line with professional practice
- Occasional travel is required
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- University graduate with relevant professional qualification e.g. CPA, CIA, CAMS, CAMS-Audit, CISA, etc.
- Around 5 to 8 years’ auditing experience, with exposure to internal audit in international banks and Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Sound knowledge in controls and risk management of banking products e.g. corporate banking, structured finance and treasury, etc., related controls and banking systems
- Good planning, project management and organizing skills
- Effective leadership, communication and planning skills and ability to work independently
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in East Asia region
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Literacy in Japanese or Korean is a plus
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion