Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Mar 2020
Solution Architect (Contract Position)
SingaporeContract PositionA first-tier global Healthcare company is currently looking for a Solution Architect to champion and pioneer the regional projects in APAC. You will be responsible with the overall IT Architecture on various business process definition and functional mapping to accelerate delivery of business value.
Expires on 23 Jun 2020
- Participate in end-to-end development and architecture process from planning to execution
- Responsible for establishing the direction for the IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches
- Building high quality web apps/services by maintaining code integrity and organization.
- Understand complex business requirements and translate into application architectural specifications and collaborate with development team/vendor to work on development
- Work on designs/architectures focusing on scaling the applications
- Provide advice and direction to management on development issues.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of application development experience, with 4 years hands-on experience as a technology lead/solution architect
- Certified in TOGAF and/or Certified ScrumMaster will be an added advantage
- Experience in architecting .NET and/or J2EE applications
- Experience in stakeholder management and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 Contract positions
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057