Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jul 2022
Culture and Engagement Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an established MNC that operates in the building and construction industry.
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on employee communication, employee experience/engagement and culture
- Develop and execute employee communication strategies and plans that help employees understand the company’s business strategy, goals and the role each employee plays in achieving the goals
- Manage communication tools, channels, messages, standards, publications to engage employees around core messages and announcements
- Lead and manage the delivery of global employee experience survey solutions, including coaching leaders and HRs on best practice with regards the collection, use and action planning from these
- Lead and manage the culture related projects and initiatives with the aim to build and activate the right company culture
- Develop and execute regional Diversity and Inclusion goals, plan/calendar and being as subject matter expert to provide guidance to the countries
- Assist to develop and deliver change management initiatives that are linked to major transformation projects.
- Develop employee activities to build a better workplace and improve engagement
- Lead or participate other special Corp/regional Projects as required
- Develop and execute regional Diversity and Inclusion goals, plan/calendar
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background in organisational development (organisational change with a focus on culture)
- Program design on improving employee communication, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, and culture change.
- Facilitation skills
- Certified practitioner of Psychometrics and/or skills assessments
- Tertiary qualifications in behavioural sciences applied to people at work and/or Organisational Change
- Management certification
- Experience consulting to and/or working in large corporates delivering subject matter expertise and program design skills to support strategy change implementation, culture change program
Office Location: Central
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057