Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jan 2022
IT Program Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionLooking for a IT Program Manager to take care of a global portfolio.
Expires on 03 Sep 2025
- Be the overall driver for the development, planning, managing and tracking of IT projects’ activities.
- Handle project related matters and ensure it complies with the company’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets and timelines. Monitor performance to ensure that financials and staffing for the project are on schedule.
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT solution development and delivery through prudent project and technical management in software development life cycle.
- Plan and manage different parts of the design and build process, and bring the dependencies of the total solution together
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between all the related teams are thought.
- To review contracts, project procurement request, contractual invoices and make recommendation
- Work closely with off-shore Vendor on project implementation
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as PMP or equivalent it’s highly desired
- At least 8 years of full end-to-end IT Project Management
- Experience in managing large and complex global projects
- Prior experience in Regional/Global context is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and able to perform independently
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Traveling is required