Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Feb 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from a global Chemical MNC in advanced materials and specialty chemicals company. They are looking for a supply planner in developing & reviewing production planning using latest monthly forecast, and break them into weekly scheduling
Expires on 14 Mar 2020
- Develop & review production planning using latest monthly forecast, and break them into weekly scheduling. Highlight supply gaps/ plant capacity and proposal for decision making Provide mid-term forecast for raw material, logistic equipment & packaging. Lead plant S&OP meeting & supply chain daily meeting
- Review stocking strategy, propose right stocking strategy and right buffer stock level to meet OTIF.
- Manage slow-mover
- Supervise & ensure scheduling is done as per planning
- Check third party invoices against the activities, work with third party logistics on process & cost optimization.
- Participate in audit & work on project improvement assigned by manager
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No: R1103905)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree or Diploma with experience in Supply Chain
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, work closely with stakeholders in a manufacturing plant
- Intermediate to advance skills in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (modules APO, PP,MM) is highly desired
- Manage & work with third party logistics
- Good analytical and business concept skills and developed financial acumen
- Good communication, interpersonal and team player
- Able to work on pressure and good decision making skills
- The position is stationed in Jurong Island
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No:R1103905)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057