Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 May 2021
Business Development Manager (APAC)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMNC Analytical Instrument Supplier
Expires on 31 May 2021
- Enable and empower BU in APAC region to utilize Best Practices for Analytical Instrument values in front of customers and coach the them to become self-sustainable with the GWP program in both sales and service processes
- Conduct workshops to identify and utilize local opportunities with elements of the Best Practices.
- Contribute in further development of the general market approach and market management concept based on the direct feedbacks from your interactions with the BU within APAC.
- Deliver support to regional, local Group KAM and Strategic BU with particular focus on priorities as defined in alignment with the program sponsors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure feedback from particular market needs and learnings to relevant teams such as Product Management, Marketing, Training and stakeholders to support continuous improvement of the program.
- Collaborate and support in the creation of marketing, sales support and training tools.
Posted ByWei Han
- Bachelor degree (science, engineering, marketing) or a Technical Apprenticeship paired with adequate experience in relevant segments such as Food, Chemical or Pharma
- Experienced in marketing and sales within an industrial B2B environment
- Proven record of leading project teams to tangible outcomes in an international environment, preferably in a matrix organization
- Analytical approach combined with commercial acumen and strong service provider focus
- Affinity to and/or experience in metrology and related regulations
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%