Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 May 2020
Regulatory Compliance Officer, Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional bank is expanding their private banking business and is looking for an officer to assist with the added regulatory work required. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance as part of a team working on compliance issues in the private banking business line. This will be a great opportunity for compliance officers to develop their expertise in private banking and participate in a business from the ground up. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $120,000 per annum.
You will be expected to:
• Assist in the development of frameworks for private banking compliance and recommend remediation where necessary
• Liaise with key regulators and external auditors concerning all private banking compliance issues
• Advise business lines and management on regulatory issues
• Plan and develop training programs to instill a strong compliance culture
• Keep abreast of regulatory updates and develop relevant policies to address these changesExpires on 02 Jun 2020
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
You are expected to have:
• Excellent working knowledge of the SFA and FAA
• 5-8 years in private banking with strong experience in compliance
• A good university degree
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, reach firstname.lastname@example.org
31 Mar 2020
IT Project Manager opportunity
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Asian bank in Singapore are looking to hire IT Project Manager within private banking space. You will have the benefit of working under one of the fastest growing private banks in Asia which operates from a strong and open economy. You will be working along a group of energetic and dynamic individuals who always strive towards achieving excellence. You will be part of an organization that embrace change, as change brings progress. You will also have global exposure handling clients from different regions in the world. You will enjoy a total remuneration ranging from SGD $140,000 - $190,000 with this opportunity.
Expires on 23 Jun 2020
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks.
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization.
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase, training and support in new/modified applications.
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 8299 email@example.com
- More than 8 years of experience in project management in IT inside banking.
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
- Experience working on projects related to Product Execution / Trading Platform / Risk will be an advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Rohan David at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 8299 3896) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.