Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Nov 2019
Supply Chain Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client has been committed to deploy its industrial know-how, quality and logistics across all continents since its creation.The company is driven by passionate commercial and technical teams located in the heart of the markets. They manufacture and export a wide range of innovative products. They are looking for the right talent to assist in worldwide import and export of their products!
1. Shipping Arrangement & Customer Service
- Main point of contact between business development managers, customers and suppliers/ vendors
- To handle suppliers’ and customers’ enquiries with timely communications, order placements, shipping documents verification and all other customer services related areas and follow through on orders up to delivery to customers or to warehouse within targeted schedule
- Verification of importation documents from suppliers and preparation of exportation documents to customers, i.e. Certificate of Analysis, Bill of Lading, Packing List, Invoice, etc.
- Quotation request and pricing negotiation for transportation cost (sea/ land).
- Work closely with appointed forwarding agents for port custom clearance status and ensure on time delivery to customers
- Monitor performance and service level of appointed forwarding agents
- Ensure full shipping documents are compiled and submitted to forwarding agents in timely manner for the purpose of custom clearance
- Timely updates of shipment log file for delivery and transport tracking
- Assist business development managers to follow up customers’ complaint and claims status
2. Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Ensure warehouse have sufficient physical stock to cater for all open orders
- Sufficient safety stock level to cater for urgent and un-forecasted orders
- Monitor inventory holding level to avoid stock out or holding too much stock
- Obtain and review monthly inventory report
- Submit monthly inventory reconciliation report to Finance team for every month-end closing
- Work closely with appointed warehouse operator to ensure smooth importation and exportation processes of imported products
- Monitor performance and service level of appointed warehouse operator for customer value added services, i.e. rebagging/ relabeling operations
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Work closely with international and local vendors for quotation request, pricing negotiation and supply chain related matters, i.e. cost of products, forwarding and transportation cost, shipment schedules, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors towards win-win situation.
- Purchase products from manufacturers in Asia to be sold in local or other overseas markets
- Familiar with Incoterms 2010.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Experience working in trading/ distributor environment is added advantage
- Familiar with warehouse/ order management and logistics workflow
- Required language(s): Chinese (Mandarin), English, Bahasa
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software