Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Dec 2019
Media Network Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionA Media House that is on a mission to inspire with beyond the ordinary sports, culture and lifestyle entertainment Award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, our company offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. We produce and license a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
Expires on 09 Feb 2020
- The Head of Media Network/Media Network Manager is responsible for proactively leading all aspects of content development, programming, communications (and production management).
- She/He understands how to build audiences and is responsible to grow engagement by reaching more people, more often and longer on our Owned and Managed 3rd party (youtube, facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc.) channels.
- She/He is responsible to provide media & content expertise to complement and evolve the local organization’s marketing mix in partnership with Brand, Sports and Culture Marketing.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
Tel: 0961101665/ Line: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOWS WHERE OUR AUDIENCE ARE
- Tracks digital development of the industry and motivates the team to stay ahead of curve by constantly evolving our storytelling and digital platforms to optimize our consumers’ experience to watch our content anywhere, anytime and in any way they want
- Develops and executes the country’s strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from the market and puts audience plans into action together with Sports, Culture and Brand Marketing
- Creates and curates engaging ’beyond the ordinary’ content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base
- Ensures that the team develops and is constantly aligned with global audience and media approach incl. events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects
DISTRIBUTION & PARTNERSHIPS
- Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications
AMPLIFY THROUGH CROSS FUNCTION
- Contributes the media and content expertise of the Media Network to further develop events and athletes/artists projects to tell the stories to bigger audiences
03 Dec 2019
Senior Data Scientist
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our established FMCG multinational client is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to build up the Data Science team.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Responsible for implementing big data analytics & data science projects with the focus on big data, advanced analytics and machine learning
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities
- Responsible for explores information from multiple diverse sources, analyzing data and gain insights into business intelligence that is actionable
- Identify and uncover new opportunities, insights, trends, and patterns from analysis to key stakeholders/decision-makers
- To build sustainable processes and constructs models to support the expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality & accessibility
- Regular review and validate for continual improvements and ensure the business value has been met
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Over 5 years expertise in Data Science
- Proven experiences in implementing scalable solutions using R/Python/Scala/Spark/Hadoop on batch & real-time data
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Strong presentation and communication skills on a business level
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057