Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Apr 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renown Medical Devices MNC is looking for experienced individuals to execute and drive marketing activities for MDS Portfolio (Based in Kuala Lumpur).
Expires on 30 May 2021
- Products: MDS Portfolio.
- Territory Coverage: Malaysia.
- Manage the product line as a business.
- Develop, drive and execute marketing programs, plans and strategies that are unique from competitors e.g. programs, tools and collaterals that are unique.
- Planning and execution of new product launches and / or re-launches.
- Develop and establish product branding and positioning strategies.
- Conduct market analytics e.g. market dynamics, market research (investigate, challenge, support or validate hypotheses about product/ market) , monitoring of competitors' strategies & activities and customers’ requirements etc. in maximizing business opportunities and ensuring key revenue, growth targets and objectives are achieved.
- Close collaboration with Regulatory, Legal and Clinical departments in ensuring proper internal review for all marketing materials.
- Work closely with the local sales team by spending significant time on the field with personnel and customers.
- Develop and implement programs to facilitate meaningful and productive relationships with Key Customers
- Develop a KOL network to support and drive the MDS business in Malaysia.
- Product forecasting and monitoring of sales results.
Posted ByBryant Goh
- Bachelor's degree in Medical, Bio-medical engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline.
- Have minimum 8 years of proven track record in the Medical Devices industry preferably handling MDS Portfolios.
- Experienced in managing marketing activities.
- Excellent Business and Sales Acumen.
- Self-motivated, passionate and both a team leader and player.
- Good command in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a valid driving license and willing to travel outstation.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan PeopleFirst Consulting Sdn Bhd (681559-V)
16 Apr 2021
Marketing Manager (Medical Devices)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn exciting Marketing Manager (Medical Devices) job has just become available at one of the most renowned MNC Medical Devices companies. This role reports directly to the Country Manager.
Expires on 16 May 2021
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for strategic marketing for medical consumables to drive growth and targets assigned.
- Support new product launching and product development.
- Develop marketing strategy and drive execution, including pricing strategies, promotional plans and implementation strategies.
- Ensure the implementation of these plans are run efficiently and effectively.
- Planning and execution of new product launches, product positioning.
- Work closely with the commercial team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Fieldwork and develop KOL network to drive the business in Malaysia.
- Product forecasting.
Posted ByLee Mei Chin
Tel: +60 17 982 email@example.com
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years' product management / marketing experience from the medical device industry.
- Creative, display high level of enthusiasm, initiative and result/achievement oriented.
- Strong leadership, aggressive with the ability to work under pressure.