Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Sep 2021
Commodity Manager, Electrical & Electronic
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established MNC medical device manufacturer covering healthcare and industrial customers.
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- Lead Supplier development and align with key internal stakeholders.
- Active pursue on Contract Negotiation, Pricing Negotiation and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) with Key Suppliers.
- Identifies researches and implements new cost saving opportunities to improve the company's competitive position.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business priorities and drive key improvement matrices.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with critical suppliers to assure a high level of focus on total quality and cost effectiveness.
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electronics or related field is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sourcing, purchasing, commodity management and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of interpreting engineering / mechanical drawings for the purposes of vendors’ selection
- Good knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057