Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Sep 2020
Head of Operations- Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced head of operations professional. You will be given a great opportunity to ensure smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances, and treasury settlement. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 22 Oct 2020
- Support the branch’s corporate and private banking activities, ensuring the smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances and treasury settlement.
- Oversee the daily operations of the private banking business
- Review work processes, manage process improvement projects and update the Operational Policies and Procedures (SOP).
- Work closely with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements
- Liaise with regulators, auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Ensure all activities conducted by the team are in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal guidelines
- Liaise with auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Involve in projects to improve efficiency of processes, increasing controls and mitigating risk
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Degree in finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a banking operations, preferably in both corporate and private banking business
- Strong knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products.
- Prior experience in clearing and settlement of Singapore and international securities with knowledge of market rules and practices
- Some experience in handling of remittances, trade financing, loans and treasury settlement operations and practice
- Knowledge of private banking products such as equities, fixed income, treasury products Some knowledge in corporate actions for Investment activities of Private banking
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements and best practices relating to the branch operations.
- Strong awareness of operational risk controls, local and overseas market practices.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 Sep 2020
Data Visualization Analyst (12 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOne of a leading insurance company in Singapore is looking for a Data Visualization Analyst (12 Months Contract) with strong Tableau experience to join the team to provide business intelligence, data visualization and advanced analytics support. The team manages infrastructure, tools and best practices that enable access to high quality data, interactive dashboards and predictive insights used in supporting a wide range of strategic and operational business decisions.
The Data Visual Analyst is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of enterprise wide Visual Analytics initiatives. These initiatives typically include the development of best practice Data Visualizations and Dashboards using appropriately aggregated data sources to derive business insights with a potential to drive business performance. The Data Visualization Analyst is expected to work closely with key stakeholders and possess the relevant technical skills required to implement analytics solutions that enable the use of data as a strategic asset.
Expires on 16 Oct 2020
- Design, build and enhance Visual Analytics assets to ensure continued relevance and usage of the dashboards by business users for making informed decisions
- Design and build of Data Model to for the use of Visual Analytics and Self-Service Analytics
- Support the build of Contextual Data where necessary to advance the scalability and reusability of Visual Analytics assets
- Ensure all Visual Analytics projects undertaking comply with both internal and external policies, guidelines and regulations
- Promote and drive Visual Analytics as Self-Service Analytics to Business
- Support the on boarding of Business users to Visual Analytics Platform and ad-hoc Visual Analytics requests
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (fluency in other Asian languages is a plus) as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- Experience in Data Visualization software, Tableau, is a must and with 2 years and above of Tableau hands-on working experience
- Working level competency in SQL programming and standard MS Office applications required
- BS in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science or equivalent disciplines that focuses on extensive use of data for analysis
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry is a plus
- 12 Months Contract Position
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057