Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jan 2020
Retail Accountant / Accounting Officer
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, world leading brand, with their business expansion in Hong Kong and Asia is looking for suitable candidates for Accountant
- Retail accounting for our boutiques located in Asia
- Responsible for periodic payments and ensure all the invoices and payments are processed properly and promptly in the system
- Follow up account receivables payments from consignments sales
- Perform bank, sales and inventory reconciliation and follow up all outstanding items
- Responsible for monthly data interface between systems
- Month ended closing including data input, departmental accounting intercompany transactions and preparation of the monthly reporting package
- To perform various admin and ad hoc duties as assignedExpires on 22 Feb 2020
Posted ByIvan Lo
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Excel and Hands on experience in using Accounting System
- Experience in retail industry is highly recommended.
- Mature, responsible and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Short notice is preferred
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Ivan Lo:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
17 Dec 2019
Senior Financial Analyst - Costing
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, one of the leading players in the Telecommunications Industry is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Costing to join their team.
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis providing key financial reports & analysis
- Prepare timely and accurate variance analysis for actual vs prior month, including Outlook, Budget, Sales, COGS, Gross Margin etc.
- Involved in Monthly Cost Rollup and Cost Simulation.
- Involved in Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Support various teams (eg. Business & Operations team) as needed for special projects / requests.
- Ad hoc projects.
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Business Admin/Economics.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Costing/Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Ensure compliance – Local, USGAAP and SOX.
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Able to work under stressful environment and tight deadline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP is advantageous.
Location : Central, South
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057