Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Apr 2020
Financial Controller- Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing their presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Finance Controller. You will be given a great opportunity to work closely with the head of Finance and will be responsible for financial accounting..In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will drive all aspects of operational finance activities, audit, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting, business planning matters for a regional portfolio.
- You will spearhead initiatives to drive and improve timely reporting, financial controls and corporate governance. You will also look into aspects of internal controls, processes and system improvement matters.
- You will provide operational and financial advices to the business and play a key role in process improvement and integration initiatives resulting from M&A.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Successful candidate should be a driven and resilient finance lead with strong team management experience as well as the ability to be hands-on where required.
- Exposure in managing finance transformation / implementation/ post-merger integration activities will be highly valued.
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience, with strong Regional Finance & Accounting exposure (APAC/ International).
- A plus to have prior Big 4 exposure
- Desired traits: Self-starter, driven, mature and a problem solver
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted