Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 May 2022
VP, Senior Portfolio Manager (Credit) - Commodities Bank - Asia Pacific
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank is currently on the lookout for a Senior Credit Manager to support their their Commodities Trade Finance Business in Asia Pacific. Reporting directly to the Head of CTF, this will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team with a strong commodities clients’ base. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration package of up to S$200,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities include:
Expires on 03 Oct 2022
- Prepare credit ratings and proposals with the Business, which include the analysis of financial statement and cash flow projections
- Perform and maintain credit analysis and contribute to optimization of the Commodities Trade Finance portfolio with regards to asset breakdown, collateral, risk contribution, regional split capital efficiency and strategy
- Perform credit risk analysis of new trader clients / portfolio clients in diverse commodity segments
- Carry out monitoring of the allocated portfolio/transactions, include market and credit analysis and analyse financial information
- Carry out ongoing credit monitoring and conduct market and creditworthiness analysis include preparing the watch list reports
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have
- Risk professional with minimum 7 years’ experience in credit analysis within the Commodities Trade Finance space
- Excellent knowledge of all types of financing requirements of commodity trading companies and corporate finance in general
- Qualitative and quantitative financial analytical skills including valuation techniques
- Experienced with due diligence and documentation of all types of commodity trade finance transactions
- Proven ability to work with internal control and processing systems
- Strong communication abilities - written and spoken
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Rochel Ho, Reg No: R21101558). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057