Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Apr 2021
Investment Lead (SAA/ALM) – Insurance
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of a leading and reputable financial services company worldwide, seeking for a SAA/ALM Lead to join their exciting team. This role is part of the Investment team which is responsible for helping the Company achieve its objective of delivering sustainable performances to our policyholders and shareholders. As the SAA/ALM Lead, you will be supporting to implement SAA/ALM and derivative overlay solutions to enhance risk-returns for the Company's investments. You will also ensure that the fiduciary duties as an asset owner have been fulfilled and properly discharged through fund managers.
Expires on 20 May 2021
- Enhance SAA/ALM Framework and support the investment process across the insurance assets of the Company.
- Support development of sound capital management and macroeconomic methodology to formulate long-term economic regimes and market strategies across the asset classes
- Propose SAA/ALM solutions including portfolio hedging in consideration of capital, returns and risks for liability-driven solutions. Monitor these portfolio solutions regularly or when economic regimes change, including financial impact and rebalancing when necessary
- Assist evaluation of existing and prospective asset classes and investment strategies. Monitor asset mispricing, new market trends for cross asset value arbitrage and asymmetric risk-reward trades
- Work with Actuarial, Product and other teams in enhancing ALM, derivative hedging and asset sourcing
- Assist in articulating the investment views and strategies to the distribution channels through communications, presentations and investment notes.
- Support other investment functions in areas of product development, customer and corporate communications, financial reporting etc.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate degree in relevant field of Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in investment management, capital markets and/or insurance consulting. Actuarial experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge market technicalities with relevant accreditation and prior experience in insurance investment concepts such as Dollar Duration, Cash Flow Matching, Risk Budgeting, Capital Optimization etc
- Knowledge of macro research principles with expertise in portfolio related concepts such as asset allocation and modern portfolio theory
- Strong data analytics, modelling and programming skills, and with experience working with at least two or more portfolio tools such as Aladdin, Factset, Bloomberg, Refinitiv, Morningstar etc
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver results
Location : Central
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
26 Mar 2021
Product Manager | Regional Private Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionThis is a unique opportunity to be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise, helping them to grow their Private Banking business as an Investment Product Manager. As a senior member of the team, you are expected to provide strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to SGD 150,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for:
Expires on 07 Jun 2021
- Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Head Office, and be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise which services the banking needs of high net worth clients.
- Assist Head of Private Banking in providing strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Analyse business needs and competitors’ trends, so as to issue business requirements in system enhancement projects that aim at offering a best-in-class trading platform in the market.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf, and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist the Head Office Investment Products team to generate and distribute investment strategies, ideas and articulate investment concepts to RMs and respectively their high net worth clients.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with the respective stakeholders including the Head Office Investment Products team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth operations processes.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6730 email@example.com
- University graduate with 5 to 7 years of product manager experience in bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in North Asia
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking with tight and short assignment / project deadlines.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057