Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Apr 2020
Credit Risk Management, Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate Investment Bank in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Credit Risk Senior Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you are responsible to meet clients and manage a portfolio of large corporate clients which includes handling the entire credit framework/processes. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Jun 2020
- Client facing role and to manage relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible to support, monitor, access and identify risks in relevance with the risk policies and regulations on full transaction in the businesses
- Manage and report credit risk issues to ensure effectiveness risk control with the Bank's framework
- Handles credit framework including structuring term sheets, preparation, negotiation and documentation process
- Drive utilisation and customers’ satisfaction, ad hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 6 years of experiences in Corporate Banking environment
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices