Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2019
Deal Execution Officer, Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced Deal Execution Officer to join their team. You will be reporting to the Head of Deal Execution and responsible for the organizing and refining operational processes, reducing operational risks and increasing efficiency of operation. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 05 Mar 2020
- Provide lending support to all mid-office bilateral and syndicated credit facilities
- Perform end to end transaction processes.
- Perform legal checks, verify drawndown & payment request, credit limit monitoring
- Perform monthly reporting of financial covenants & regulatory reporting
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree/diploma.
- Minimum 3 years in lending middle office operations.
- Strong understanding in lending of Financial Covenant & Facility Agreements
- Knowledge in Swift Payment and LoanIQ is advantageous
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057