Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jun 2020
Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations
SingaporePermanent PositionThis role will be responsible to manage a team of technical resources responsible to provide infrastructure solutions, delivery and support for the group. The role will also provide leadership to manage overall IT operations for the Group including data centre, network infrastructure, service management and disaster recovery planning.
Expires on 23 Jul 2020
- As a member of Group IT Management team, lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the Group
- Lead and ensure delivery of all IT infrastructure initiatives; lead IT operations to ensure Service Management excellence
- Provide infrastructure design, solutioning and delivery to support digital transformation initiatives and business initiatives
- Manage resources and capacity for new and existing projects. This includes analysis of infrastructure and capacity planning to support current business needs as well as for future projects/growth.
- Manage Group’s Data Centre provider to ensure that the defined SLA, system uptime and application availability are met
- Ensure a secure and efficient network services for the Group
- Ensure proper monitoring, system availability and reliability for all Group’s infrastructure
- Ensure Disaster Recovery plan is always up to date to secure system recovery
- Actively manage to ensure that technology refresh is carried out on a timely basis
- Provide leadership and development for staff in the Infrastructure team ensuring good talent pipeline and skillset
- Ensure that all facets of Group’s infrastructure are operating in compliant with regulatory requirements
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Experience in similar leadership position
- At least 10 years+ relevant experience successfully managing large infrastructure operations
- At least 5 years+ experience working in financial services industry
- Experience in delivering Cloud, Dev/Ops and digitalization initiatives
- Ability to understand business processes and financial functions
- Strong oral and technical documentation skills
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skill set and able to manage conflicts
- Team player who can lead in brainstorm session with peers to problem solve and make decisions
- Self-driven with a positive attitude to champion for culture change management initiatives within IT and with interfacing Business stakeholders
- Strong initiative and leadership
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057