Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jul 2020
Supply Chain Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established multinational company in medical device sector is seeking for a Supply Chain Manager to handle all supply chain related responsibilities. Our ideal Supply Chain Manager candidate for this role should have had prior industry experience related to medical device or biotechnology in the field of supply chain and demand management with good communication and critical thinking skills, as well as strong knowledge of the sales & operations implementations.
Expires on 18 Jul 2020
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the overall supply chain & logistics, operations, customer service team members who manage the planning, importation, customer service, warehousing, and distribution of products in support of commercial goals and objectives.
- Responsible to execute supply chain, operation & logistics strategies in order to maximize the process efficiency & productivity, in support of the business objectives.
- Responsible for service levels optimization to provide value-added customer service in the market in a cost-efficient manner.
- Responsible for identifying service level issues and work on improvement strategies to resolve service level issues.
- Connect with customer and government affairs to shape & support business growth objectives in line with government policies and market access.
- Evaluate supplier processes and partners with suppliers to establish best in class performance.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to support strategic initiatives both within the supply chain organization and across business units.
- Work with order management, sales & marketing, suppliers, distribution centers, and third party logistic in support of business objectives.
- Responsible to plan and meet the financial budget of supply chain cost, and KPIs.
- Lead data, analysis, and management reporting were monthly of supply chain costs and operational performance for country business reviews and regional supply chain reviews.
- Responsible to drive the Sales Inventory & Operations Planning process to determine supply chain (demand/supply) dynamics and impact on full-year financial outlook and evolve Sales Inventory & Operations Planning maturity to fully integrate with monthly business reviews.
- Comply to local regulatory requirements on all the product importation and trade compliance. Work closely within cross-functional teams to manage supply variability due to regulatory changes and mitigate risks to supply continuity.
- Responsible to manage and improve the redressing/labeling process for imported products.
- Proactively and consistently drive continuous improvement across all areas.
Posted ByAmanda Chng (Reg No: R2092798)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management or a long-term professional experience in related fields is required.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience related to supply chain management, warehousing & logistics, procurement or related fields is required.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes including planning, logistics, warehousing & customer service is required.
- Prior experiences in change management or transformation processes is seen as a plus.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to ever changing and dynamic landscape as well as executing change and building a positive, collaborative working relationship within the organization.
- A self-starter who is capable in dealing and challenging ambiguity, influence the team through clear fact-based communication.
- Highly confident personality and readily push back & highlight issues on other functions.
- Possess strong communication and collaborating skills and capable of collaborating across different layers of the organization.
Location: North Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
09 Jun 2020
【外商FMCG/供應鏈 職缺】Planning Supervisor
TaiwanPermanent Position"Helping people live a better life" is always the belief they insist on. They are convinced that everyone has unlimited potential to make themselves better and help those in need. The company's original intention is to continue to expand talents and equipment, improve service quality, and uphold the responsibility of the enterprise's good social citizen, and all partners to give back to the society with practical actions to make everyone better.
Review/analyze the forecast accuracy and collaborate with the HQ Forecasting Dept. to adjust the gap for adequate inventory supply to sustain market demand. Monitor inventory level, analyze safety stock and trace critical items for in time replenishment to avoid any out of the stock situation. Initiate the assembly activities by historical demand and sales trends to keep adequate finished goods. Plan and purchase the non-sales items to support the operational requirements.
Expires on 23 Jul 2020
- Create a process and forecast method to gather the potential over-estimated or under-estimated items to achieve the forecast accuracy. Align with ABG forecaster to keep the proper forecast number to optimize the production and inventory allocation arrangement.
- Timely monitor the stock level and communicate with ABG planners for critical items tracing to ensure the sufficient stock supply, satisfying the customer’s purchase experience.
- Analyze data to plan/schedule the assembly packs and prioritize the urgency to fulfill the demand requirements.
- Plan promotion inventory preparation to support the marketing campaign successfully. Analyze and report the promotion performance for improvement suggestions.
- Source and purchase the non-sales items to fulfill daily operation demand. Manage the vendor to provide good quality products with the on-time delivery request
- Plan and implement supply planning optimization projects
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: email@example.com
- At least 3 years’experience in Inventory planning analysis, logistic analysis related field
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent in English speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Salary around: 850,000~1,100,000