Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Nov 2019
Supply Chain Specialist – 1 year contract
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is looking for a talented Supply Chain Specialist a healthcare MNC environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in order processing, order fulfillment for customers in the life science research, pharmaceutical, food & beverages and academics.
Expires on 15 Dec 2019
- Perform backorder and replenishment purchases through established systems and procedures
- Monitor backorder lines and actively work with vendors and order fulfilment team to reduce backorder lines.
- Create purchase order for external vendor and to work with vendor to ensure deliveries are made within the agreed timeline.
- Assist in performing inventory analysis to adjust inventory system settings in order to maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Assist in performing inventory replenishment planning by analysing historical sales and working with commercial team to understand customer demand forecast.
- Assist in reviewing incoming shipments for Controlled items & apply license/permit as necessary to facilitate inbound clearance.
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline
- 3 years of SAP experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Life Science/Diagnostics products is highly advantageous
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057