Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2020
System Support Officer
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, one of the leading foreign banks in Hong Kong, is currently looking for a System Support Officer to be part of a dynamic team to support its end users. The incumbent can look forward to building a career in a stable work environment and also enjoys good work exposure. Job Highlights • Please email firstname.lastname@example.org • Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office 365 Applications, Blackberry Work and common desktop applications • Hands on experience in PC Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware Horizon and supporting experience in trading systems, such as Refinitiv, Bloomberg is preferred
Expires on 04 Jul 2020
- Perform helpdesk service and handle user enquiries; Provide 1st tier technical support including troubleshooting, incident and problem identification, resolution and escalation
- Handle User ID administration; Undertake system testing and installation, ensure smooth operation on servers, server room, IT infrastructure and trading systems
- Handle general administrative duties, IT asset inventory control and report printing
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Liaise with internal users and external vendor on IT project implementation
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Degree/Higher Diploma Holder in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in service desk and system support
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office 365 Applications, Blackberry Work and common desktop applications
- Hands on experience in PC Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware Horizon and supporting experience in trading systems, such as Refinitiv, Bloomberg is preferred
- Certified MCITP, CCNA, ITIL is an advantage
- Customer-orientated, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, Independent, self-driven and eager to learn
- Good command of English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
22 May 2020
IT Operations Support & Maintenance Officers - Shifts (6 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAs an IT Operations Support & Maintenance Officer - Shifts (6 Months Contract) of the Covid-19 laboratory, you will be part of a team that supports the Nation’s efforts to conduct laboratory tests on swab samples for Covid-19. You will work in certified laboratories situated in the west and east of Singapore. You will be provided Personal Protective Equipment and training to equip you with the requisite protection and competencies to execute your duties. Your role will directly contribute towards Singapore’s fight against Covid-19.
As an IT Operations Support and Maintenance Officer, your role requires you to:
Expires on 21 Jun 2020
- Provide on-site IT infrastructure and equipment maintenance / troubleshooting support
- Perform routine inspection of IT equipment
- Install and configure computer hardware, networks, printers and scanners, when necessary
Posted ByEdy Susanto (Reg No: R1443337)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma in IT or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in IT support will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently as well as cooperate in a team
- Willing to work on 8-hour shifts (including night shift from 12 am to next day 8 am) and weekends
- Only Singaporeans.
- 6 Months Contract Position
Location : East / West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Edy Susanto, Reg No: R1443337). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057