Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Oct 2020
Senior Data Centre Engineer/Lead (6 – 12 months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionBlockchain-based cloud computing organization is looking for passionate Senior Data Centre Engineer/Lead. As a first Data Center Subject Matter Expert in APAC region, you will be an enabler of the company’s vision. Be excited to come onboard this exciting opportunity to collaborate across regional team in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
Expires on 18 Nov 2020
- Manage a portfolio of data center designs and features.
- Define data center system-level architecture, equipment requirements, conceptual designs, and create/maintain project documentation.
- Manage all facilities operations, planning, maintenance, documentation and DC Operations in the mission critical infrastructure
- Take lead in optimization, operation, and ongoing maintenance of global data centres.
- Respond to operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in global data centers.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or its equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience in Data Center Critical Infrastructure Design and Management
- Hands on experience in virtualized infrastructure and network-based system operations.
- Experience with IaaS in cloud computing environments preferably with a focus on open source platforms.
- Knowledge in data center facilities management, racking, stacking and cabling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as be a good team player
- 6 – 12 months Contract Position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
25 Sep 2020
Senior System Administrator (VP)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, one of the leading Chinese Investment Banks, currently is looking for Senior System Administrator (VP) to lead a small and dedicated team.
- Provide IT infrastructure support/administration - Perform installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of hardware & software
- Responsible for Windows server management such as Active Directory, file and application servers, Lotus Notes servers, VMware, Storage Area Network (SAN) and MobileIron
- Provide operational support to IT systems including system security and monitoring, backup and restore, patching
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization. Perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Create and maintain operational procedures and general systems documentation
Available for off-hours on-call support or emergency support as neededExpires on 25 Oct 2020
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) email@example.com
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Around 8 years’ in Windows server administration with at least 3 years as Team Lead
- In-depth knowledge of MS Windows servers, Lotus Notes, centralized backup solution, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Email Archive and VMWare
- A team leader and a team player with good communication skill
- Can work independently under pressure
- Excellent command in Cantonese and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**