Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jun 2022
Manager – Corporate Communications and Investors’ Relations - GW/MK
SingaporePermanent PositionA conglomerate-investment company in Singapore is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications and Investors’ Relations manager to join their team.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to design integrated communication and media strategies to promote the Company's major initiatives and developments.
- Manage day-to-day PR and media activities while briefing and coordinating with an external PR company on the formulation of PR plans.
- Plan, manage, and monitor corporate functions, events, press conferences, road shows, and other business activities.
- Oversee the creation of strategic communications products, including as presentation materials, news releases, factsheets, EDMs, annual reports, sustainability reports, and management important messages. Q&A and directing the yearly report process are two of my responsibilities.
- Assist with the formulation and preparation of statutory filings, such as annual reports and shareholder circulars.
- Assist in the gathering and production of analyst reports and stockholding statistics.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the SGX Listing Requirements and maintain company compliance.
- Maintain worldwide and local media connections and build relationships with journalists.
- Monitor key media and communicate information about the Company and linked companies in a timely manner.
- Respond to media requests for general corporate data and information.
- Support and implement digital marketing communication programs by managing and updating content on digital communication platforms such as company websites and associated social media platforms.
Expires on 26 Jul 2022
- Build strong working relationships with the community of equity research analysts and encourage involvement and communication with current and potential shareholders.
- Participate in semi-annual calls, investment conference calls and meetings, road shows, and analyst days, as well as support and manage the company's communications.
- Develop the company's financial communications story, including both external and internal messaging, while ensuring that all messages are integrated and consistent.
- Act as the key point of contact and resource for investor calls, information requests, and shareholder queries.
- Collaborate internally on the formulation of the IR operational plan's strategy, operating plan, budget, and thorough implementation.
- Assist with additional tasks as needed.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree in mass communications, marketing, or a related field from a reputable educational institution is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in a publicly traded company is required.
- Upbeat, roll-up-your-sleeves self-starter with great leadership skills and initiative
- Excellent communication and writing abilities, preferably multilingual in English and Chinese/Mandarin as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- Leadership and management experience in corporate communications and investor relations
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish many assignments using excellent planning, organizational, time, and project management skills
- Strong financial knowledge and analytical abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking abilities
- Capable of anticipating requirements and making independent decisions
- Familiarity with communication and branding sites such as Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Knowledge of important digital channels such as the web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and paid media
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057