Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Sep 2020
Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA rare and exciting opportunity within Fixed Income has emerged! We are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join an established External Asset Management as part of a 4-person team, focusing on fixed income related investments and providing support for the senior portfolio managers.
Expires on 29 Oct 2020
- Perform trading, rebalancing and all portfolio management related tasks
- Initiate fixed income investment ideas as well as research on macro outlook and company specifics
- Update and monitor relevant regulatory requirements and investment guidelines/restrictions for each portfolio
- Prepare regular investment and portfolio reviews, as well as all risk management related tasks
- Maintain portfolio management models and spreadsheets
- Prepare client communication materials, including marketing presentation and client reverse enquiries on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in both global and regional investment meetings as well as ongoing firm wide discussions on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
Posted ByGlenn Wong Sai How (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an individual that excels in a team environment and is committed to delivering superior performance
- Around 7-10 years’ experience in credit research on individual companies
- Focus on global high-yield bonds denominated in hard currencies
- Degree holder in finance / economics / mathematics / numerical related discipline
- Preferably a CFA charter holder or completed CFA level I, II or III exams
- Team player, great attitude, independent
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical capabilities
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral, with client-facing experience
- Proficient with computers and software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and able to pick up various tasks that may or may not be directly related to credit research (e.g. FX hedge, rolling loans, etc.)
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg. R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057