Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 May 2022
AVP, Market Risk - Regional Corporate Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA growing Regional Corporate Bank is currently looking hire a Market Risk Specialist for their Risk Management unit in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, you will be provide subject matter expertise across Market Risk domain, supporting the Global Market Trading portfolio with asset exposure across Fixed Income, FX and Equities. In return, you can expect total remuneration of up to SGD 120,000.
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- Analysing and quantifying risks in corporate and wholesale products, particularly relating to counterparty behaviour and treatment under internal and regulatory liquidity regimes.
- Product control in the area of price verification, mark-to-market P/L of products, P/L reconciliation of products and investigating breaches in limits.
- Develop liquidity and funding stress tests and improve liquidity risk measurement practices.
- Monitoring market risk to ensure that they are within market and risk thresholds, limits, and constraints. Prepare reports to explain market and risk processes to other stakeholders.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Candidates shall possess knowledge in plain vanilla products including debt instruments, FX Options, Interest Rate Swap and Cross Currency Swap.
- A recognised university degree strong in quantitative subject background. No less than 5 to 7 years’ relevant banking experience with exposure to relevant liquidity risk management and counterparty behaviour risks. Relevant IT skills including good working experience of Excel.
- Other desired attributes include excellent written and oral communication skills and aptitude to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
17 May 2022
VP, Senior Portfolio Manager (Credit) - Commodities Bank - Asia Pacific
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank is currently on the lookout for a Senior Credit Manager to support their their Commodities Trade Finance Business in Asia Pacific. Reporting directly to the Head of CTF, this will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team with a strong commodities clients’ base. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration package of up to S$200,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities include:
Expires on 03 Oct 2022
- Prepare credit ratings and proposals with the Business, which include the analysis of financial statement and cash flow projections
- Perform and maintain credit analysis and contribute to optimization of the Commodities Trade Finance portfolio with regards to asset breakdown, collateral, risk contribution, regional split capital efficiency and strategy
- Perform credit risk analysis of new trader clients / portfolio clients in diverse commodity segments
- Carry out monitoring of the allocated portfolio/transactions, include market and credit analysis and analyse financial information
- Carry out ongoing credit monitoring and conduct market and creditworthiness analysis include preparing the watch list reports
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6738 email@example.com
You should have
- Risk professional with minimum 7 years’ experience in credit analysis within the Commodities Trade Finance space
- Excellent knowledge of all types of financing requirements of commodity trading companies and corporate finance in general
- Qualitative and quantitative financial analytical skills including valuation techniques
- Experienced with due diligence and documentation of all types of commodity trade finance transactions
- Proven ability to work with internal control and processing systems
- Strong communication abilities - written and spoken
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Rochel Ho, Reg No: R21101558). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057