Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jun 2020
Project Finance (Origination & Structuring) - Corporate Finance - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established corporate finance institution is looking for experienced associate to join their structured/ project finance team. You will be responsible for the execution of the deal including; financial modelling, credit applications, due diligence and to support in the origination process as well. In return, you will be rewarded with remuneration package of up to $100,000 per annum.
Working with the senior members of the front office team, you will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
Expires on 19 Jul 2020
- Evaluation of projects and financing opportunities to determine suitability for financing;
- Preparation of pitch books and other relevant marketing material;
- Preparation of credit applications to seek approval for proposed financing commitments;
- Detailed due diligence and research to support the risk analysis and determine acceptability of proposed risk mitigation;
- Building or review of financial models and performance of cash flow sensitivities; and
- Assist in the coordination process involving clients, advisers and financing partners on all matters relating to due diligence, commercial negotiations and documentation.
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
You are expected to have:
- Between 2 to 5 years of relevant project finance lending experience;
- Strong understanding of project finance structures, terms, cash flow models and documentation;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Organised, motivated and strong prioritisation capabilities with ability to multi-task; and
- Self-starter and effective team player.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057