Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 May 2020
VP - BUSINESS SALES (CUSTODY AND FIDUCIARY SERVICES) - SINGAPORE AND SEA
SingaporePermanent PositionA top-tier International Bank is seeking an excellent Business Sales Professional to grow its Custody and Fiduciary Services portfolio in SEA. The role is primarily accountable for increasing overall sales in the South East Asia region across its key client segments.You will be responsible for achieving sales results by developing and executing an individual sales strategy for growing the Corporate Clients. Primary prospects will be asset managers, asset owners, sovereign wealth clients and insurance companies. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$300,000.
You will be expected to:
Expires on 21 Jun 2020
- Drive Sales by exhibiting commercial leadership with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve/ exceed Individual Sales targets consistently, by developing new business opportunities and proactively ensuring closure of prospects;
- Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients;
- Prepare client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth.
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of the prospects at all times.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve Sales targets;
- Ensure that individual targets are exceeded/ achieved as well as collaborate to achieve team targets.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 8112 email@example.com
You are required to have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 10 years proven Sales experience within the financial/ legal services, fiduciary/ trust industry, covering intermediaries, clients with proven sales success.
- Commercial drive and a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales. Takes initiative, positive and proactive, dedicated, focused and revenue and target driven.
- Excellent client-facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.