Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Sep 2021
Private Equity Manager / Fund Management – Newly established LFMC Fund
SingaporePermanent PositionA newly established LFMC fund with strong Chinese investment holdings is launching a new fund that invests agnostically and is looking to bring on board a Private Equity Manager / Fund Management Manager,. With a management team that have over 20 years’ experience within Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Investment management as well as being part of the most successful Chinese Cuisine chain worldwide, the successful candidate would have a rare and unique opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs and management team in Asia.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Focusing predominately within the Technology, FMCG and Bio Medical sector, you will be responsible for the strategy, origination and allocation of the Private Equity investment funds. It also includes but is not limited to operational setup, investment team sourcing, risk management, marketing and oversight of non-investment functions.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong financial background and must take a good fundamental bottom-up or top-down approach to investments
- Experienced in starting up or assisting in the launching of new funds
- Min 7 to 10 years of successful private equity track record within APAC region, especially SEA.
- Strong experience/track record within portfolio / fund management
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057